What is your favourite class set up and why? (advice)

#1FistersaurusPosted 3/9/2013 4:25:49 PM
I'm interested because I'm an indecisive b*stard... So far my favourite weapons have been the HAMR, AN-94 and Peacekeeper. Generally have Emp 'nades on all classes, but I can't decide what perks I should be running with to get the most out of the what I do in a game... I am usually a run and gun kinda guy but my love for LMG's is slowly growing, and I'm finding myself staying back a little more often and it is showing an improvement in my score. Any help / tips?

Thanks!
#2CaffeineSnorterPosted 3/9/2013 4:34:48 PM
Ghost/Lightweight
Scavenger
Engineer
Semtex
EMP x2

Perk 1 Greed

M27
Adjustable Stock
---
Did you sleep with a moderator's girlfriend? without her consent?-red255
Keeping the community happy since 2011.
#3JonnywestsidePosted 3/9/2013 4:37:27 PM
THE MAN CLASS

No Primary
No Secondary
No Perk 1
Toughness
No Perk 3

Combat Axe x2
No Tactical

Danger Close
Perk 1+2+3 Greed

because real men are tough, they like hitting people with heavy objects, they're never far from danger and they're greedy.
#4flamepeltPosted 3/9/2013 4:45:29 PM
I like the SCAR-H, AN-94, and peacekeeper with

Suppresser,QuickDraw,or fast mags
No secondary
Flak jacket/lightweight
Toughness/hard wired
Dexterity or extreme conditioning
Perk greed 1&2

Allows you no falling damage immune to Bettie's/claymores and almost all the scorstreaks. EMP spammers aren't prepared for someone the EMPd to not be affected, so you have the advantage. The third perk allows either faster ADS for close range attacks if they are out if knifing range or extreme conditioning helps you get around that much quicker.
#5Knightmare1128Posted 3/9/2013 4:46:29 PM
Scar-H w/ reflex/grip/silencer

Ghost / Hardline
Toughness
Engineer

Primary Gunfighter / Perk 1 Greed

Care Package - VTOL - Swarm/Dogs

scar - H provides high power with decent accuracy after the grip is put on. Ghost / Hardline to stay hidden along with my silencer. Engineer to see possible campers betties claymores and to change care package, and toughness as a luxury.

Scorestreaks care package for chance of free good stuff, VTOL and swarm cause they destroy.
---
You only wake up when you sleep
#6gameflakPosted 3/9/2013 5:41:35 PM
Jonnywestside posted...
THE MAN CLASS

No Primary
No Secondary
No Perk 1
Toughness
No Perk 3

Combat Axe x2
No Tactical

Danger Close
Perk 1+2+3 Greed

because real men are tough, they like hitting people with heavy objects, they're never far from danger and they're greedy.

Lol. "I'm a lumberjack, and I'm OK..."
---
What would happen if I hired two private investigators to follow each other?
#7gameflakPosted 3/9/2013 5:43:06 PM
flamepelt posted...
I like the SCAR-H, AN-94, and peacekeeper with

Suppresser,QuickDraw,or fast mags
No secondary
Flak jacket/lightweight
Toughness/hard wired
Dexterity or extreme conditioning
Perk greed 1&2

Allows you no falling damage immune to Bettie's/claymores and almost all the scorstreaks. EMP spammers aren't prepared for someone the EMPd to not be affected, so you have the advantage. The third perk allows either faster ADS for close range attacks if they are out if knifing range or extreme conditioning helps you get around that much quicker.

This one looks interesting. I might try that with a few tweaks of my own...
---
What would happen if I hired two private investigators to follow each other?
#8LerthyrPosted 3/9/2013 5:52:18 PM
SnD Cookie Cutter Class:

M8A1 with Reflex Sight and Adjustable Stock
No Secondary

Flak Jacket/Lightweight
Toughness
Tactical Mask

C4
Concussion Grenade
---
GT: Lerthyr
"Lerth, watching you play SnD is like watching Mozart paint a picture. It's absolutely beautiful." -supercoolisaac
#9slaveanselmoPosted 3/9/2013 6:08:55 PM
M1216 Friggin Laser and Long Barrel
Lightweight, Ghost
Scavenger
Engineer , Extreme Conditioning.

How I got it Gold.
---
Learn to sense the sarcasm, bro.
#10EvanW1109Posted 3/9/2013 6:20:02 PM
Vector
Ballista > Ballistic CPU, FMJ

Bouncing Betty x2
Smoke Grenade

Overkill
Danger Close

I'm do the no perks/no attachments camos on the vector, and I am also working on Ballista OSOK. So when I dropped my Vector perks and attachments I had a lot of extra points, and for some reason thought of this.

Let me to you it is fricken sweet on Raid Dom. Smoke grenade and vector to cap B and deal with rushers, ballista to cover that whole area and up the middle, betty's to cover the many doors. Overall fun class.