Anybody else say things when clocking in at their real life job?

#1AndaristPosted 3/9/2013 11:26:48 PM
I want to be all like..."the check cleared, it's go time" or "Time to clock in and shut up"

but I forget. I end up saying things when I clock out..."It wasn't pretty but we got the job done."

Try it. It's hard not to at least smile. Especially if you work with CoD players.
---
a Perfect Rake
tier 1: andarist | tier 3: mephy, trav | tier 5: bale. - Vizeroth
#2KirbixPosted 3/9/2013 11:31:27 PM
I get paid an annual salary, so I don't clock in or out and I typically arrive & leave at different times than my coworkers.

But if I did, I'd probably still never do this.
---
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus
#3AlexanaxelaPosted 3/9/2013 11:40:46 PM
i tell my coworkers "keep your head down and your ass up."
---
Hadn't he said he wanted only justice? But I couldn't. I could not tell her.
It would have been too dark, too dark altogether.
#4Lerp85Posted 3/9/2013 11:40:53 PM
Yea, no thanks. I love video games, I love talking about them, but I won't want my whole life being all about them pretty much.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/gamelerp85?feature=mhee
My youtube. I just started it, but am making gameplay vids. Nothing special. Check it out.
#5fffezPosted 3/10/2013 12:02:49 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guv5LUT1AFw
#6CashDudeHomiePosted 3/10/2013 12:20:22 AM
Wanna get paid move it
---
"I think it's 7lbs... that's how much the wiimote weighs."
-HarukoBass
#7dario1101Posted 3/10/2013 8:27:35 AM
I always do that little scene at the end of the Van Halen song "Hot For Teacher" when someone (I can't remember his name right now... Was it David Lee Roth Or Eddie Van Halen? I have a horrible time remembering Van Halen Bandmates :/) says "Class Dismissed!" Right when the bell rings for the end of school.
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-179! :D Started Jan 18. 2012 (Tac-45 <3)
#8O_Howie_FartsPosted 3/10/2013 8:51:03 AM
I totally do this! For instance:

"Hey! WHA' HAPPEN?"

"I DON'T THINK SO!!!"

"Did he CA-CA? More like Didn't he CA-CA!"

"Ice to meet you!"

"TWELVE! TWELVE! TWELVE! TWELVE!"

My friends say I am the funniest guy in the office!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
I am definitely a mad man with a box!
How about a nice BM?
#9LerthyrPosted 3/10/2013 9:41:32 AM
inb4WannaGetPaidMove... Nevermind.
---
GT: Lerthyr
"Lerth, watching you play SnD is like watching Mozart paint a picture. It's absolutely beautiful." -supercoolisaac
#10F_H_NukemPosted 3/10/2013 9:41:43 AM
dario1101 posted...
I always do that little scene at the end of the Van Halen song "Hot For Teacher" when someone (I can't remember his name right now... Was it David Lee Roth Or Eddie Van Halen? I have a horrible time remembering Van Halen Bandmates :/) says "Class Dismissed!" Right when the bell rings for the end of school.

+10

i love that song
---
"The CoD franchise is the McDonalds of video games, its widely known to be bad but millions still eat it up" - therickmu25 - 11/26/12