No cod since mw has been out the top10 boards until blops2

#1imran_666Posted 3/10/2013 3:00:10 AM
More evidence this is a poor game.
#22ManPowerTripPosted 3/10/2013 3:23:55 AM
This game is garbage....it is the first cod i have not bothered to touch in months. All the others....except black ops 1 ( garbage) i played through multiple prestigers. Reaching max on cod 4, mw2 and mw3.

Sad thing is....most play only this steaming turd. Cant get into games on the holy cod 4 or mw2. Everyone complains bout this game...but everyone still plays it.

Mw2 and cod 4 could be revived if people simply....gasp...played it.

Boggles the mind
#3Aether_LyricPosted 3/10/2013 3:42:29 AM
2ManPowerTrip posted...
Everyone complains bout this game...but everyone still plays it.

"everyone" aka. the vocal minority who whine on the internet that account for <1% of the total CoD userbase
#4metroidfreakv4Posted 3/10/2013 3:56:04 AM
This game does suck. I haven't played it since December. And I only liked transit. And I hated zombies before then.
---
WotLK ending cinematic: Arthas:Father.....is this over?....
Father:no my son....the raid resets next week.. Who noticed I fixed the Typos? only took 4 years :)
#52ManPowerTripPosted 3/10/2013 4:41:07 AM
Aether_Lyric posted...
2ManPowerTrip posted...
Everyone complains bout this game...but everyone still plays it.

"everyone" aka. the vocal minority who whine on the internet that account for <1% of the total CoD userbase

cod is the childrens online day care.....the majority of the cod user base HAS NO standards. Just make the game have broken snipers and all is forgiven....ill buy your dlc...ill buy a season pass....ill put up with the crap lag, its all unimportant. So long as i can quickscope!!!!

Theres your majority
#6iBlackice25Posted 3/10/2013 5:31:12 AM
metroidfreakv4 posted...
This game does suck. I haven't played it since December. And I only liked transit. And I hated zombies before then.

Why do people like you go on this board? You come on this board just to express your hatred towards the game, but you must not hate it if you come on this games board. Go on the board of the FPS that you love instead of the game you supposedly hate so much and is so bad.
---
GT: DarknessSniperX
Youtube channel: aquaAffinity2
#72ManPowerTripPosted 3/10/2013 5:52:19 AM
iBlackice25 posted...
metroidfreakv4 posted...

Why do people like you go on this board? You come on this board just to express your hatred towards the game, but you must not hate it if you come on this games board. Go on the board of the FPS that you love instead of the game you supposedly hate so much and is so bad.

Why should he? So the cycle of cod can repeat? the fps he loves, is brilliant...but then dumbs everything down to cater to the crap new player base? Goes all pg like wwe....but ssshhhhh dont talk about it, kids are not even ment to be playing it but it is ALL you hear on the mic

Why is the lag worse than ever? Target finders now? Crap spawns...horrendous hit detection. Why does cod 4 and mw2 run FAR better than this atrocity?

It is possible to like a series but loathe its direction, but its the minority that hope cod will finally snap out of it and go back old school.

13 year old kids want to munch on chips, slurp moutain dew all day and play a lag fested game. If the game was "fair" like a cod 4 they would be utterly filthy. They wouldnt be able to do well.....and if they dont do well, they will lose interest and not buy the dlc.

So we have a dumbed down crap game....so you kiddies can gobble up the map packs. PATHETIC

And when a fps finally comes out and trumps cod, it will be good for two renditions only.....and then the kiddie pandering will commence. This is very easily the worst cod in existance
#8Juzten76Posted 3/10/2013 6:18:27 AM
Great game! Sorry you suck at it. Now go back to your hole.
#9Doktor_KaboomPosted 3/10/2013 6:45:21 AM
How bout a little cheese with your whine???
---
I'm on a gravy train with biscuit wheels
#10beerhammer1Posted 3/10/2013 7:19:15 AM
Yeah, the game does have a lot of faults but I still have fun playing it an hour or two every night and with the DLC I might be able to get a whole year out of it. which would be a first for any Treyarch game for me!