The VSAT kills playing solo.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. The VSAT kills playing solo.
3 years ago#1
If you're up against a full party and one of them gets a Vsat it's over. I kind of wish it wasn't in the game.
"You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later." -Mitch Hedberg
- GT Skillz MC
3 years ago#2
well if you're up against a full party that is playing serious, and you're playing solo, 9 times out of 10 its over either way
Oh, I don't have time for this. I have to go and buy a single piece of fruit with a coupon and then return it, making people wait behind me while I complain.
3 years ago#3
Killstreaks that cant be countered are just another great addition we have to thank treyarch for. Thanks! I really dont understand why people complain about rage quitting
Souvlaki space station
3 years ago#4
You probably won't win, but in MW3 for instance, you could still do well because you couldn't just shoot red arrows all game, every game, when you're in a full party.
"You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later." -Mitch Hedberg
- GT Skillz MC
3 years ago#5
the vsat is op, we've known this since bo1
Victory is my destiny.
GT: Noitrez
3 years ago#6
No counters?

Spamming EMP nades
CUAV.
Not sucking.
Gamertag: The Last Azn
Black FC: 4513 0061 7179
3 years ago#7
The_Last_Azn posted...
No counters?

Spamming EMP nades
CUAV.
Not sucking.

LOLOLOL Because a full team wouldn't instantly shoot down a CUAV when they have a Vsat up.

EMP nades counter 1 maybe 2 guys for 10 seconds.

Because when you have 9 men hunting you down (and half the time they EMP on top of it.) it's a matter of not sucking.
- GT Skillz MC
3 years ago#8
i miss my jammer :(
Deoxyribonucleic Acid
http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/2056/ohgod.png
3 years ago#9
Alexanaxela posted...
i miss my jammer :(

I miss decoy plus warlord pro.
3 years ago#10
You probably won't win, but in MW3 for instance, you could still do well because you couldn't just shoot red arrows all game, every game, when you're in a full party.

yeah because assassin countered literally everything in the game. dat perk balance
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking youíre the one
That can do whatís never been done, that can win whatís never been won
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. The VSAT kills playing solo.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived