C/D Carrier is in the top 3 worst COD maps ever?

#21KirbixPosted 3/11/2013 10:03:20 PM(edited)
Now let's not get hasty here- most people support you?

I loved Hanoi. Great map, especially on objective game modes.
(Admittedly, Kowloon can go die in a fire, but Hanoi was awesome >_>)
---
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus
#22NordiniPosted 3/11/2013 10:04:33 PM
Kirbix posted...
Now let's not get hasty here- most people support you?

I loved Hanoi. Great map, especially on objective game modes.
(Admittedly, Kowloon can go die in a fire, but Hanoi was awesome >_>)

I was referring to the posts in my "tool" topic he mentioned. Also i recognize that Hanoi is not universally hated hence why i put it after the slash as it is merely my opinion.

The majority of players do hate Kowloon though.
---
Gentlemen know that embezzlement, insider trading,tax fraud and similar activities are not actually crimes.Crimes are committed by poor people and involve guns.
#23SpinalsniperPosted 3/11/2013 10:33:24 PM
Nordini posted...
Spinalsniper posted...
Nordini posted...
Worst 3 maps

Kowloon/Hanoi-BO

Your opinion for BO/BO2 is now as irrelevant as your "tool" topic. Both were very fun maps.

It is important to note that my topic is not irrelevant as you are in the minority, with most posters supporting it rather than defaming it.

Then again that would mean nothing to you because you don't care what other people think. Which , if true, does justify the hipster notion of liking Kowloon and Hanoi, but raises the question as to why you would bother to reply to my post concerning my own opinion.

At one point in time - The majority of people believed that the Earth was the center of the Universe. Then they believed that the Earth was flat. So, yeah go with that group if you want.

I post it like I see it. I may be right - I may be wrong - but I will voice my opinion when I see fit, much like you will yours. Keep posting, love your work. :)
---
I don't feed trolls and I don't read spam!
Gamer tag: Spinal101
#24jaoman69Posted 3/11/2013 11:07:42 PM
Nordini posted...
Worst 3 maps

Trailer Park-MW2
Bog- CoD4
Kowloon/Hanoi-BO

im disregarding you opinion because kowloon was the best map in BO as for the topic yea carrier sucks hard
#25herduliekmudkipPosted 3/11/2013 11:09:58 PM
top 3 worst maps

any 3 from cod4 excluding chinatown and broadcast
---
http://i.imgur.com/fsSme.png
Meet herduliekmudkip hater of all things powerful and easy to use. ~ donkeyofdestiny
#26NordiniPosted 3/11/2013 11:32:01 PM
herduliekmudkip posted...
top 3 worst maps

any 3 from cod4 excluding chinatown and broadcast

Power move. This guy decided we were ready to step up to the next level of trolling.
---
Gentlemen know that embezzlement, insider trading,tax fraud and similar activities are not actually crimes.Crimes are committed by poor people and involve guns.
#27herduliekmudkipPosted 3/11/2013 11:34:59 PM
remember my name
---
http://i.imgur.com/fsSme.png
Meet herduliekmudkip hater of all things powerful and easy to use. ~ donkeyofdestiny
#28gameflakPosted 3/11/2013 11:42:46 PM
IDK about "ever" but it's certainly in the top three for this game.

There are WAY too many directions to get shot from, among it's other flaws.
---
What would happen if I hired two private investigators to follow each other?
#29DirrtyRockstarrPosted 3/11/2013 11:47:31 PM
Nordini posted...
Worst 3 maps

Trailer Park-MW2
Bog- CoD4
Kowloon/Hanoi-BO

Trailer Park was alright.

But boy did I hate god damn Fuel.
And Estate.
---
It doesn't make me unfaithful, unless I'm laying down the cable...
#30TDKFREAKPosted 3/17/2013 7:17:36 AM
I dont get why people say that hanoi was bad, nor carrier in BO2.. You wanna talk about a crap map?? can anyone remember Array.. Now that map was probablhy the worst map in COD history.you literally spent have the time running trying to get to the action cause the map was so damn big.. The problem with BO2 maps is their tiny size and horrible spawns which completely feed the shot gunners or head glitchers with their Target finder LMGs.. MW2 had the best ballance of maps in regards to spawns and map size variations.