Oh wow (sentry gun topic)

#1XxOblivion77Posted 3/13/2013 9:46:46 AM
Getting mad at the Lighting Strike so I decided to use the Sentry gun...

Playing Grind FFA and I put one Sentry gun at the back of each spawn for Dom games.

Suddenly, I just kept getting back to back sentry kills and then I checked later and saw that my sentry guns were spawn trapping everyone lol

new favorite ks
---
GT: OhBlivEeUn
Sometimes you just gotta let these suckas know that your balls are bigger than theirs - shadowsofdawn
#2lolcharizardPosted 3/13/2013 9:47:48 AM
Please keep on using this, I love getting free points with the EMP grenade.
---
LEADER OF THE ZACK PACK
#3GreatKiraLordPosted 3/13/2013 9:48:21 AM
it's goddamn awesome until somebody throws an emp grenade at it
and everyone has a class with an emp grenade or two.
#4XxOblivion77(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2013 9:53:07 AM
it's goddamn awesome until somebody throws an emp grenade at it
and everyone has a class with an emp grenade or two.

I find most people don't ever use it unless you're playing Dom, GW or against a full party.
---
GT: OhBlivEeUn
Sometimes you just gotta let these suckas know that your balls are bigger than theirs - shadowsofdawn
#5shadowsofdawnPosted 3/13/2013 9:56:48 AM
Few things in this game make me laugh harder than having one of my EMP grenades detonate the instant someone deploys a sentry/guardian/dragonfire. Like I already tossed it and they call it in at the same exact moment the EMP hits the ground.

I only wish I could hear the rage.
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#6Tube_of_NoobPosted 3/13/2013 10:01:20 AM
The funny thing is either the sentry goes down in seconds or it gets like 10+ kills. Its a feast or famine type ks.
---
Rick Grimes for President 2016
Plyometrics is the Devil!
#7AxCUNNINGxSTUNTPosted 3/13/2013 10:10:29 AM
shadowsofdawn posted...
Few things in this game make me laugh harder than having one of my EMP grenades detonate the instant someone deploys a sentry/guardian/dragonfire. Like I already tossed it and they call it in at the same exact moment the EMP hits the ground.

I only wish I could hear the rage.

Happened to me today with a Guardian. As soon as I put it down, it was gone.

I got a Sentry Gun today with an EMP, before it showed up on engineer. I threw one where a Care Package should have landed.

As for the Sentry Guns. Sure they can get destroyed before getting a kill, but I'm quite surprised by how many kills they get. Also good defence for protecting Care Package drops.