call of duty mw 4 upcoming changes

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. call of duty mw 4 upcoming changes
2 years ago#1
So for the next cod they are reducing gun damage across the board on all weapon classes and increasing the player health pool.

They are also greatly reducing the aim assist and dramatically increasing the recoil so gun battles come down to skill more so than lol lag.

Well, these may not be happening but thats how id do it.
---
XBL GT= illidan z
http://www.youtube.com/user/illidanz
2 years ago#2
I'd want a slower TTK in CoD, but can still kill in One-Shots with Snipers and some shotguns.
Like CoD servers always had double health option on, but Scorestreaks and Snipers do double damage.

Also, absolutely NO lunge on the panic knife. If it's going to have lunge, make it so you need to pull it out, not spam the button and hope to kill him. If the Riot Shield returns, give it a little lunge, as it's a 2-smack kill, but do the animation a tad slower.

And no more Aim Assist. Done with that
Also, dedicated servers would be lovely, and more challenge and difference of gameplay options.

But i almost forgot...IW is making the next CoD. ****
---
The Cow says: Moo! The Doggie says: Bow Wow! The Doctor Says: Die!
2 years ago#3
Hagan posted...
So for the next cod they are reducing gun damage across the board on all weapon classes and increasing the player health pool.

They are also greatly reducing the aim assist and dramatically increasing the recoil so gun battles come down to skill more so than lol lag.

You're thinking of Halo 5 there...
---
What would happen if I hired two private investigators to follow each other?
2 years ago#4
gameflak posted...
Hagan posted...

You're thinking of Halo 5 there...

Both series are in the pooper
---
XBL GT= illidan z
http://www.youtube.com/user/illidanz
2 years ago#5
How on Earth would that be down to more skill than lag? Sure it would put emphasis on head shot's, but lag will still play a big part in the game.

Also this is Call Of Duty, where when all you can see is someone's head and you hit it, you either don't get a headshot of hit detections, without a kill or you shoot someone in the toe and get a headshot kill.

Anyway I don't care about core, but leave the damage and health in hardcore how it is. Aim assist and recoil I fully agree with, but perks will help the recoil.

Lag will always be there in a COD game, played by hundreds of thousands.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. call of duty mw 4 upcoming changes

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived