Stock reflex

Hardline
toughness scavenger
Engineer

Emp
C4

Greed 2
---
"Wind, in my hands, can crack an Ormagons carapace or reduce a Carillion to splinters."
#3MexiRicanMoFoPosted 3/13/2013 3:36:00 PM
FFA:
SMR w/ QuickDraw and fast mags
Flak/LW
Toughness
Tac/dex

Tdm:
SMR w/ QuickDraw and silencer
Ghost
Toughness/Scavenger
Engineer
C4
EMP

Objectives:
SMR w/ QuickDraw and ACOG
Smaw
Flak
Toughness/scavenger
Tac mask
Frag

I use this gun a lot and these are my favorite builds. Adjust to your liking but toughness and QuickDraw are almost mandatory. Silencer works great, and fast mags is nice but not necessary if you're accurate. I usually get 3-4 kills per mag. The only other attachments I recommend are optics if you don't like the irons.
---
I don't always take cover when I'm being shot at. But when I do, I didn't.
#4Agent101cPosted 3/13/2013 3:42:32 PM
All I can say is avoid Select Fire like the plague, and use the Stock. After that most people would argue Target Finder to be the best universal attachment, unless you don't believe in that particular attachment.

Honestly, since I started using Stock on my AR's (especially the FAL and SMR) I win a good deal more gunfights with them simply due to strafing without feeling like I'm stuck in quicksand. At first I avoided it cuz it felt overresponsive, but it's SUCH a good attachment when compared to some of the more watered down alternatives (post-quad-nerf select fire is a good example).

In this game I think you either have to run Ghost or have an FHJ to shoot down UAV's, so that dictates all my classes. Maybe I suck, but I don't like playing when all my enemies know where I am. Bit of a disadvantage, that.
---
Gamertag:
Sidearm Slim
#5Agent101cPosted 3/13/2013 3:48:28 PM
SMR
Quickdraw + Adjustable Stock

FHJ-AA Launcher Secondary

Perk 1 Light Weight (Instantly switch to Flak Jacket if any opponent is throw-detonating C4)

Perk 2 Scavenger + Toughness (Perk 2 Greed Wildcard)

Perk 3 Engineer

For Equipment either go EMP grenade if you are point-hoarding for a rerollable care package (I do this a lot cuz I get care package about 8x as often as VSAT or higher streaks)

Or a Claymore if you just want to kill people. Scavenger+Claymore builds are so intensely fun! You really should try it if you haven't already.

This class is better with care package, as is any class with engineer in it. Also pairing care package with CUAV (50 points higher) is a good way to avoid hijacks.

That's my noobish contribution if I'm following the instructions.
---
Gamertag:
Sidearm Slim
#6WOT BSPosted 3/13/2013 3:57:44 PM
acog or hybrid (target drop ftw)
sensor grenades
claymore or betties
toughness
tac 45 or executioner as secondary

the rest is up to personal preference but this is a fun setup
---
GT: Extract Hz
#7Hotkarl262Posted 3/13/2013 4:10:48 PM
SMR:
silencer
Stock

Lightweight/Ghost
Toughness
Dexterity/Tac Mask

Or

SMR:
Fast Mags
Stock

Flakjacket
Toughness/Scavenger
Dexterity

Claymore or FHJ(eh both of these are pretty equal to me, choose whichever you'd prefer
EMP