Why do people get pissed I use the Target Finder?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Why do people get pissed I use the Target Finder?

User Info: RNG_GOD

RNG_GOD
3 years ago#1
I was playing today and I get hatemail. Some dude was told me Target Finders are for little *****es. I laughed at him and sent back he must be mad because I must have owned him some game before and he was salty but then I get the reply, no I was on your team I just saw you during your game kill and had to let you know that Target Finders are for queers. Why do people get pissed when I use the TF even on my own team? Is it because my KD is godly and way higher than theirs? I average like 38 kills and 5 deaths on dominoin.

User Info: timilayas99

timilayas99
3 years ago#2
RNG_GOD posted...
I was playing today and I get hatemail. Some dude was told me Target Finders are for little *****es. I laughed at him and sent back he must be mad because I must have owned him some game before and he was salty but then I get the reply, no I was on your team I just saw you during your game kill and had to let you know that Target Finders are for queers. Why do people get pissed when I use the TF even on my own team? Is it because my KD is godly and way higher than theirs? I average like 38 kills and 5 deaths on dominoin.

Were you standing still and just ADS with it? If you were then I can see why he was angry.

User Info: Sycotic

Sycotic
3 years ago#3
I don't get the hate either. I am not a fan of it and only used it when I was going for longshots with the AR's. but I am not all pissed if I get shot by someone using it. *shrugs shoulders*

User Info: CaffeineSnorter

CaffeineSnorter
3 years ago#4
RNG_GOD posted...

Were you standing still and just ADS with it? If you were then I can see why he was angry.

If you want to piss people off use adjustable stock and target finder and never stop ADSing.
Did you sleep with a moderator's girlfriend? without her consent?-red255
Keeping the community happy since 2011.

User Info: RNG_GOD

RNG_GOD
3 years ago#5
timilayas99 posted...
RNG_GOD posted...

At the time of the game kill I was standing still, spawn killing on Hijacked but it isn't my fault they make the spawns flip so easily and it's so easy to spawn kill on that map.

User Info: TJ_UNLIMITED

TJ_UNLIMITED
3 years ago#6
They get pissed because it's what you're using when you kill them. The same would go for the knife even though it is a pos in this game.

CoD is full of crybaby sore losers that get mad about every little thing that kills them because this game is the only source of a sense of accomplishment that they have.
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Why do people get pissed I use the Target Finder?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
License Transfer for DLCjothebro13211/25 7:30AM