Why do people get pissed I use the Target Finder?

#1RNG_GODPosted 3/13/2013 5:22:43 PM
I was playing today and I get hatemail. Some dude was told me Target Finders are for little *****es. I laughed at him and sent back he must be mad because I must have owned him some game before and he was salty but then I get the reply, no I was on your team I just saw you during your game kill and had to let you know that Target Finders are for queers. Why do people get pissed when I use the TF even on my own team? Is it because my KD is godly and way higher than theirs? I average like 38 kills and 5 deaths on dominoin.
#2timilayas99Posted 3/13/2013 5:24:57 PM
RNG_GOD posted...
I was playing today and I get hatemail. Some dude was told me Target Finders are for little *****es. I laughed at him and sent back he must be mad because I must have owned him some game before and he was salty but then I get the reply, no I was on your team I just saw you during your game kill and had to let you know that Target Finders are for queers. Why do people get pissed when I use the TF even on my own team? Is it because my KD is godly and way higher than theirs? I average like 38 kills and 5 deaths on dominoin.

Were you standing still and just ADS with it? If you were then I can see why he was angry.
#3SycoticPosted 3/13/2013 5:25:52 PM
I don't get the hate either. I am not a fan of it and only used it when I was going for longshots with the AR's. but I am not all pissed if I get shot by someone using it. *shrugs shoulders*
#4CaffeineSnorterPosted 3/13/2013 5:29:08 PM
RNG_GOD posted...

Were you standing still and just ADS with it? If you were then I can see why he was angry.

If you want to piss people off use adjustable stock and target finder and never stop ADSing.
---
Did you sleep with a moderator's girlfriend? without her consent?-red255
Keeping the community happy since 2011.
#5RNG_GOD(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2013 5:30:06 PM
timilayas99 posted...
RNG_GOD posted...

At the time of the game kill I was standing still, spawn killing on Hijacked but it isn't my fault they make the spawns flip so easily and it's so easy to spawn kill on that map.
#6TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 3/13/2013 5:39:39 PM
They get pissed because it's what you're using when you kill them. The same would go for the knife even though it is a pos in this game.

CoD is full of crybaby sore losers that get mad about every little thing that kills them because this game is the only source of a sense of accomplishment that they have.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D