Dlc camos

#1CODurbPosted 3/13/2013 7:11:56 PM
Im not trying to be the buy the bullets guy but shouldnt season pass holders get all the microtransactions for free?
#2JonnywestsidePosted 3/13/2013 7:15:09 PM
No you got an 800 ms point discount of the map packs and NT zombies for free AS advertised. You'll get what you paid for, Treyarch owes you nothing.
#3Locke4382Posted 3/13/2013 7:33:19 PM(edited)
Its true, the same thing just happened with Borderlands 2. They added microtransaction level DLC that was not included with the season pass, which is fine because the season pass did not advertise it. Think of the season pass more like a discounted bundle.

Follow-up question...

Are the camos really 160 points each? I can see why people are upset about this because if you buy 7 camos then you just spent 15 bucks, which is the same as a map pack. A handful of textures does not equal 4 new maps, a zombie map, and a weapon. They should be 40 points each.
#4CODurb(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2013 7:30:00 PM
Yea they are but each micro pack includes reticles for each sight too
#5Silver17Posted 3/13/2013 8:34:49 PM
Jonnywestside posted...
No you got an 800 ms point discount of the map packs and NT zombies for free AS advertised. You'll get what you paid for, Treyarch owes you nothing.

---
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
(12/14/2010 = All time Worst Patch in the History of Gaming!)
#6I_Got_RhythmPosted 3/13/2013 8:36:13 PM
Silver17 posted...
Jonnywestside posted...

---
GT: Isorhythmic
#7Foxx3kPosted 3/13/2013 8:37:34 PM
I feel the content is overpriced and I feel like Season Pass should if not include the DLC, then give a discount to it.

Honestly, if all of any content-type (ie, all camos) were $2, I'd probably have picked up the camos. As is? No way am I paying for anything ... except I do deeply want to get one of everything, stock up on 'em, and make my emblem "PAID 2 WIN" because I think that's hilarious.

Although really, I'd be in favor of more Season Pass exclusive camos and cards anyway.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#8AxCUNNINGxSTUNTPosted 3/14/2013 1:24:38 AM
No one is forcing anyone to buy the camos. They do not effect other users, so I don't the problem.

I also don't see many people buying all the camos. At most maybe people would buy 1 or 2.

It's a good idea, and each camo is quite cheap. Personally I like the Ronin camo too much to buy a DLC one, but I can understand people who do purchase them, as well as the 10 class slots.

Let's also not forget the reticles.

It's a business guys, and DLC is part of the plan when making a game.