Amazing how up at arms people are over PDW and MSMC nerf

#1TheManlyManateePosted 3/14/2013 6:29:03 AM
Those were clearly the two best and most used guns. I've been in lobbies with people whining about that nerf all while saying that clearly underused guns are OP and need nerfs. It just makes them sound silly.
---
Now Playing: Mass Effect 3, CoD: BO2
#2HITSQUAD187Posted 3/14/2013 6:30:26 AM
TheManlyManatee posted...
Those were clearly the two best and most used guns. I've been in lobbies with people whining about that nerf all while saying that clearly underused guns are OP and need nerfs. It just makes them sound silly.

does it?
---
HIT SQUAD
Re-Up the B.O.O.M.SHAKALAKA >||> Hooah!
#3fatclemenzaPosted 3/14/2013 6:37:17 AM
Yeah, guns that kill in 6 shots at ranges where others kill in 3-4 are so OP. Most ARs were just as good if not better than SMGs before this patch.
---
Red wine with fish. Well that should have told me something.
#4AU_Mister187Posted 3/14/2013 6:42:23 AM
TheManlyManatee posted...

So if a gun is the best it needs to be nerfed to be like every other gun in its class. There has to be a best gun for a class of weapons and there has to be a best gun over all. Its just a matter of opinions which is best.

I hope the next COD only has one gun so everyone will not cry when they get killed by a gun they aren't using.

I think the AN94 is the best AR and a lot of other people do too but just bc its the best AR doesn't mean it needs to be nerfed.

Guns are underused when they aren't as good as another weapon. Why would someone want to use an inferior gun?

Yeah i started the game using nothing but the PDW but it got burned out using the same gun. I used a great smg bc the maps were catered to CQC. I have fun by changing up guns but with all these nerf/buffs the guns are slowly becoming too similar and variety will lack.
#5r3flexxPosted 3/14/2013 6:45:51 AM
I don't think I've ever heard anyone say MSMC/PDW OP. It's just overused. With that logic, why didn't they nerf the OU AR's (AN, M8, FAL)?

note: I know they technically nerfed the M8 close range and the FAL SF but the M8 was buffed after and the FAL SF just deserved it.
---
PSN: ddflex add xFinland for Dark Souls
#6HITSQUAD187Posted 3/14/2013 6:48:45 AM
I have a dream. That all guns shall be created equal!! that is all.
---
HIT SQUAD
Re-Up the B.O.O.M.SHAKALAKA >||> Hooah!
#7Juzten76Posted 3/14/2013 6:50:24 AM
I switched to the MSMC last week and started dominating every match. I got more hate mail that week than ever. Before I started using it I never felt like I was being outgunned by people who did use it, but once I started using it, I realized it just might be OP. The question now should be "Is it now underpowered?" I don't think so.
#8TheManlyManatee(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 6:53:39 AM
Juzten76 posted...
I switched to the MSMC last week and started dominating every match. I got more hate mail that week than ever. Before I started using it I never felt like I was being outgunned by people who did use it, but once I started using it, I realized it just might be OP. The question now should be "Is it now underpowered?" I don't think so.

This.
The nerf didn't kill the gun. And when I used it at first I felt amazing. I feel almost unkillable when using it against a bad team. Now I use it when I'm up against a good team. If that didn't say it might be a little OP idk what does.

The point being is that it is STILL a very serviceable gun, its just closer to on par with all other weapons.
---
Now Playing: Mass Effect 3, CoD: BO2
#9JonnywestsidePosted 3/14/2013 6:57:56 AM
Not heard any complaints and still seem as popular as ever. I don't think the hate stems from them being OP it's just that in any given lobby 6/7 people are using them and it becomes a bit boring because of it. The MSMC is statisically the best SMG but most people opt for the PDW because it's 50 round mag size which just screams "spray me."
#10darkshadowmasterPosted 3/14/2013 6:58:57 AM
Still seeing it as much as ever. The weapon is still very usable, but you can also definitely notice the recoil increase.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.