I bought the grafitti camo and ill buy zombie camo next

#1jasonkingmarkPosted 3/14/2013 1:12:30 PM
What are you gonna do?... Beat me up?

Get real guys i realize the majority here are just trying to act hard by saying "oh your an idiot for buying that crap" and "your a sheep" oh but the best one by far is "well now we'll have to buy ammo for the next game" come on people get real, get a life and stop taking call of duty so seriously.

Here a monumental conclusion that i came to... If you dont want to buy it, Dont buy it! Its that simple really.

If these small dlc bother you then go play outside or get a job. Something to keep you busy from spewing garbage on these message boards.
#2panda360Posted 3/14/2013 1:16:18 PM
Gimme your milk money!

Nah, I don't mind the camo, infact a lot of the people who are deeply bothered *might* just be people who don't see the point or people that don't want to spend the money on it.

I would have bought one but they seem pretty ugly.... hopefully the next batch of camo might have something I like!
#3SkullFungusPosted 3/14/2013 1:31:53 PM
I bought them all , except for the bacon one.
Graffiti and the skulls one are my favorites :)
#4mac08801Posted 3/14/2013 1:32:29 PM
Been playing Halo 4 for the last 3 weeks (that's another story...) - is there a zombie camo out?

Is the CE digital camo out - I'm hoping to hang on one small piece of exclusive content...
#5Gunther482Posted 3/14/2013 1:34:13 PM
mac08801 posted...
Been playing Halo 4 for the last 3 weeks (that's another story...) - is there a zombie camo out?

Is the CE digital camo out - I'm hoping to hang on one small piece of exclusive content...

No it wasn't released.