1) Ship with more Zombie maps! One big isn't better than 5 regular ones.
2) No Drop-shoting at all. It's not a skill to (with the help of lag) drop to the ground shoot someonethen get back up all within a split second. It cheapens the game.
3) Like real life, looking through a sniper rifle scope, it should be bright and blurry for 1 second until your eyes adjust.
4) Keep maps fresh longer by adding day time and night time variations of ALL maps as well as varyiing Rain, snow, fog, Sandstorm( if applicable).
5) Larger maps.
6) Include a small number of vehicles( like World at War did).
7) Twice the amount of guns in each Class.
8) Cut the range on ALL shotguns, smg's, and pistols.
9) Ban any account that the game registers who pressed any button more than 5 times. ie: ban players who use modded controllers to give themselves an advantage over a regular player.
10) Go back to MW3 Random spawns. You have a better chance of winning or at least enjoying a game instead of having a whole team control the spawns and keep you stuck in a corner of the map. Spawn camping is not a skill. Plus MW3 random spawns cut down on the camping.
11) Go back to putting Killstreaks/Scorestreaks in different classes to stop them from being overpowered together. You can lose a game of DOM easily when someone camps and then sets off VSAT, Dogs, and a Loadstar.
-Full Customization *Camos/Emblems on all weapons *Reticle color/shape *Character model changes according to perks *All weapon attachements appear on your gun -Dismemberment -More Custom slots -Return of bigger maps(BO1 size at least) -Stealth kill animations for the knife(like BF3) -Ability to mark enemies temporarily(5 seconds) -Classic guns(WWII and Cold War) -Taunts(ex. your character sings after killing an enemy, or fist pumps etc)
People with reflex and long barrel can kill you with a shot gun from a pretty far distance and i don't even need to mention how over powered smg's are. Most people who are the highest rank in most lobby's have their best guns as MSMC, MP7, peace keeper, and PDW. They're cheap and over powered.
The only way to lose a DOM match is to have people push forward and cause them to spawn behind you. ITs not about playing the mode, its about controlling the spawns.