I have never used a gun worse than the SCAR-H.

#1LoshadtPosted 3/14/2013 3:48:22 PM
It has it all. Low RoF, high recoil, little power (relative to its recoil mind you), and it's ugly as sin. I really can't think of a worse gun, though the QBB LSW headshot challenge comes damn close.
---
Russian is my first language, so yes there may be a spelling error or two.
I <3 Jesus.
#2Soul_On_DisplayPosted 3/14/2013 3:50:18 PM
The iron sight ballista takes the title of worst weapon in the game, imo.
---
Xbox Live: Eighth Element || PSN: Echo_Resonance || 3DS FC: 4012-3485-5071
~TL;DR? Don't care.~ || ~ World's #1 Camper Hater ~
#3Loshadt(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 3:52:19 PM
From: Soul_On_Display | Posted: 3/14/2013 7:50:18 PM | #002

It's probably really bad, but in its defense it's still a one-shot kill with no range drop off. The SCAR also manages to have the range of a thrown paper bag.
---
I <3 Jesus.
#4darkshadowmasterPosted 3/14/2013 3:52:58 PM(edited)
Soul_On_Display posted...

I had such high hopes & couldn't wait to unlock that attachment. What a let-down
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#5Astro_B0mbPosted 3/14/2013 3:52:51 PM
cm901?
---
.:The Elite Connection:.
#6SnickleseedPosted 3/14/2013 3:53:41 PM
if you think the SCAR is the worst gun you're using it wrong
---
I can't grammar
#7Loshadt(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 3:55:58 PM(edited)
cm901?

I meant in Black Ops II. Also if that's a MW3 gun I wouldn't know anyway since I played that game for a day before selling it to a friend.

if you think the SCAR is the worst gun you're using it wrong

I tried using it at long range, and it just kept flying up. I tried continuously lowering my sight when a fired and the gun was STILL "nah f*** that imma go up".

Short range? I'm getting s*** on by high RoF guns. That is unless the SCAR feels like consistently spitting three bullets straight down the middle of the hipfire reticule.

Medium range? Other guns do what the SCAR can do, but with less recoil and a higher RoF.
---
I <3 Jesus.
#8HitokiriFelixPosted 3/14/2013 3:54:33 PM
Soul_On_Display posted...

The reduction to iron-sight sway on the ballista they just patched in is actually noticeable. It's just a little more useable, haha.
I feel like the SCAR-H has less to worry about in a game where every 3-shot gun does have recoil to some extent and so it does have somewhat of an advantage burst-firing.

In comparison, the CM901 in mw3 was completely outclassed because you could just lay on the trigger when using any other auto AR and not lose accuracy.
---
Xbox Live: xXSpaceFlowerXx
#9ShadowUmbreon42Posted 3/14/2013 3:56:14 PM
Loshadt posted...
It has it all. Low RoF, high recoil, little power (relative to its recoil mind you), and it's ugly as sin. I really can't think of a worse gun, though the QBB LSW headshot challenge comes damn close.

Don't blame my poor baby scar for your poor ability to use it -_-
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/62287165 (Halofan) Made my night. Don't mess with pokemon. www.youtube.com/victiniexpert2400
#10Loshadt(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 3:58:21 PM
From: ShadowUmbreon42 | Posted: 3/14/2013 7:56:14 PM | #009
Don't blame my poor baby scar for your poor ability to use it -_-

I'd like to consider myself a slightly above-average player who takes pride in using mostly hard to use guns. I got diamond on LMGs and shotguns (on core the entire time). I actually ENJOY using the SMR.

The SCAR is indefensible in my opinion. I could not find a single advantage to using this gun over literally any other gun in its category.
---
I <3 Jesus.