I play Zombies on EASY Solo AND local COOP........

#1boogerwooger_2Posted 3/14/2013 5:16:50 PM
......fight me in real life.

And NO I DONT LIFT BRO.

You can get that outta your system now.

I like to get to high rounds without dying from dumb stuff and having to start over.

Sure the first 10 rounds are slow, but that gives me MORE than ample chance for me an my brother to build our arsenal.

It still gets intense, without the hassle of dying early.

After round 20 is when things start to heat up.

I also don't have much time to play because of work, and I don't want to waste my PRECIOUS time on losing a lot.

Call it what you want, "lrn2play, get better, suck less" but this is where I feel comfy.

Anyone else play on easy religiously?
---
The Internet In 10 Words:
Being Completely Right And Having People Hate You For It.
#2DKryptonPosted 3/14/2013 5:19:18 PM
Easy is waaaaay too slow and it doesn't count towards stats. It just doesn't appeal to me, personally.
---
GT: DiceyKrypton
#3ScarfacepsychoPosted 3/14/2013 5:19:33 PM
Riveting tale chap.
#4boogerwooger_2(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 5:32:10 PM
DKrypton posted...
Easy is waaaaay too slow and it doesn't count towards stats. It just doesn't appeal to me, personally.

Well, I stopped playing Zombies online for about a month because of "TECHNICAL" issues with my internet, and when I could finally sign back on, I got a message saying "Your Stats Have Been Reset"

Now, I'm not a "Double Gun Skull" "MASTER" (dumb feature if you ask me) but if you are going to give me a rank, why take it.

I understand the TrueSkill ranking system but damn, this is vicious.I have notice changes in my rank when I dont play for a few games.

WHY do I have to play EVERYDAY to keep my rank?? You know what, you can keep my rank...

I still play online sometimes but there are too many random people with different strategies to make a coherant game.
---
#5BS_InfinitePosted 3/14/2013 5:41:27 PM
What does easy mode actually do?
---
-[]---[]-
~~~~~
#6boogerwooger_2(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 5:49:06 PM
BS_Infinite posted...
What does easy mode actually do?

It does nothing but make the zombies slower and weaker.

I also think there are fewer zombies per round, not by much....
---