Ok, so the extra CaC slots are a total broken ripoff.

#1gameflakPosted 3/14/2013 9:09:54 PM
So, I download the extra CaC pack (I haven't prestiged) thinking that it would give me five extra CaC slots as advertised (10 sets of 10) so that I would at least have 10 to use at a time instead of five. Nope. I now have 10 sets of 5, so I can still only use five at a time, and I no longer have access to the five preset classes that used to be there. (Not that I ever used them)

GG, Treyarch.
---
What would happen if I hired two private investigators to follow each other?
#2Zegma310Posted 3/14/2013 9:16:43 PM
Does it actually say that there are 10 sets of 10? I don't remember it saying that there were...
---
DD Pawn: Scath Ciche
Nickles is money too, come on guys...
#3impartedsoulPosted 3/14/2013 9:19:34 PM
Well...did you prestige at any point? If you did then you'd have 10 sets of 10.
---
GT: xPr0j3ct X
"A cornered fox is more dangerous than a jackal!"
#4RHCP777Posted 3/14/2013 9:20:23 PM
You have to unlock the extra classes with your Prestige Award. Is it really that hard to understand? You get 10 sets of however many classes you've unlocked.
#5impartedsoulPosted 3/14/2013 9:21:00 PM
Sorry missed the point you made about not prestiging. In any case I don't see what the problem is when you now have way more slots than what you did before you bought the pack.
---
GT: xPr0j3ct X
"A cornered fox is more dangerous than a jackal!"
#6gameflak(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 9:32:46 PM(edited)
Right, but I still only have 5 I can use at any one time. (Actually I had 10 before, with the 5 customs+ 5 presets that I could use, but the CaC pack removes the presets).

Their advertising is misleading, to say the least. If you read the item description very carefully, you will see that it says: "The extra slots Pack increases the number of customizable Create-A-Class sets to 10..."

If you don't catch that little word "sets" in there, you'd be led to believe that it increases your number of CaC slots to 10.

I'm wondering if I can delete the DLC in order to return it to the way it was before.

---
#7GandalfTehGrayPosted 3/14/2013 9:30:54 PM
Ugh I was excited at first, I'd spend a buck for an extra CaC slot, but the pack thing isn't what I want or need.
---
"A wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to." Booster Defense Force
#8Zegma310Posted 3/14/2013 9:32:23 PM
People failing to understand it does not mean that it is broken or a rip off...
---
DD Pawn: Scath Ciche
Nickles is money too, come on guys...
#9gameflak(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 9:42:26 PM
Zegma310 posted...

It does if the way it's worded easily misleads you into thinking you're getting something you're not.

By the way, I just deleted the content to see if things would return to their normal state, and it's permanently altered now. No more preset classes available.
---
#10GandalfTehGrayPosted 3/14/2013 9:42:46 PM
Zegma310 posted...

Well they could have explained it better.
---
"A wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to." Booster Defense Force