Ok, so the extra CaC slots are a total broken ripoff.

#11BuddyHudsyPosted 3/14/2013 10:49:36 PM
you really should be able to switch mid game. It is really stupid. Either way you look at it, you only ever get to choose from max ten when you start a game. :(
---
Indianapolis Colts - Toronto Blue Jays - Toronto Raptors - Ottawa Senators
And2fosho GT: BuddyHudsy
#12Majik25Posted 3/14/2013 10:59:30 PM
BuddyHudsy posted...
you really should be able to switch mid game. It is really stupid. Either way you look at it, you only ever get to choose from max ten when you start a game. :(

So in other words, if you already had 10, it basicly does nothing.
---
Xbox Live Gt - Majik518
#13gameflak(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 11:00:29 PM
Majik25 posted...
BuddyHudsy posted...

So in other words, if you already had 10, it basicly does nothing.

Yup.
---
What would happen if I hired two private investigators to follow each other?
#14NekoEspiritoPosted 3/14/2013 11:02:08 PM
I actually like that they punished people that paid for the dlc. It's fantastic. Maybe it will teach people a lesson to just buy the damn base game and enjoy that.
---
Xbox gamertag: NekoEspirito
NekoEspirito CoD MW3 AC: 0018-3623-8313
#15josefreesPosted 3/14/2013 11:16:12 PM
Lol owned for justice
---
ifit'sanewbeginning,thenidon'twanttoKNOWifitsnotworthpretending,th
enidon'twantoKNOWi'mjustsosickoflistening,whatshouldiwanttoKNOW?
#16Aether_LyricPosted 3/14/2013 11:27:39 PM
NekoEspirito posted...
I actually like that they punished people that paid for the dlc. It's fantastic. Maybe it will teach people a lesson to just buy the damn base game and enjoy that.

"Wahhh stop enjoying what I don't enjoy!"
#17AlexanaxelaPosted 3/14/2013 11:49:21 PM
thank you come again
---
Hadn't he said he wanted only justice? But I couldn't. I could not tell her.
It would have been too dark, too dark altogether.
#18yay4pachirisuPosted 3/14/2013 11:51:00 PM
gameflak posted...
Zegma310 posted...
People failing to understand it does not mean that it is broken or a rip off...

It does if the way it's worded easily misleads you into thinking you're getting something you're not.

... um ... what???
---
http://i.imgur.com/NR1OD.png
#19bigbug1992Posted 3/15/2013 12:51:37 AM
gameflak posted...
Right, but I still only have 5 I can use at any one time. (Actually I had 10 before, with the 5 customs+ 5 presets that I could use, but the CaC pack removes the presets).

Their advertising is misleading, to say the least. If you read the item description very carefully, you will see that it says: "The extra slots Pack increases the number of customizable Create-A-Class sets to 10..."

If you don't catch that little word "sets" in there, you'd be led to believe that it increases your number of CaC slots to 10.

I'm wondering if I can delete the DLC in order to return it to the way it was before.

So the DLC is a broken ripoff because you didn't read the description properly, and it does exactly as it says.

Riiiight.
---
The Self-Proclaimed Master Bard of the Xbox Black Ops 2 Boards. Pope of the Church of MK 48
#20CrypticDrumLordPosted 3/15/2013 12:52:04 AM
Aether_Lyric posted...
NekoEspirito posted...

"Wahhh stop enjoying what I don't enjoy!"

---
MM>OoT
GT: The Pastabini