WOW! Holy Type-25! Nerf it back!

#1SevenDayCandlePosted 3/14/2013 10:51:38 PM
Holy lord is it ridiculous now.... Just used it again (only had 30 headshots with it) now I'm up to over 50 headshots and the thing is just... WOW! Ridiculous! lol. It needs to be nerfed back to what it was. It shouldn't be like this...
#2ILLMitch1Posted 3/14/2013 10:54:27 PM
It makes the Vector and MP7 obsolete.

Same rate of fire with much longer 4 shot kill range and more aim assist. Don't forget you move faster with the Type 25 than other ARs and it has the hip fire spread of an SMG with the laser sight.

It's amazing now.
---
GT: ILL Mitch1 ---- 8x MW3 Lonewolf Champ
http://www.youtube.com/user/ILLMitchPunch
#3SevenDayCandle(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 11:05:09 PM
ILLMitch1 posted...

Same rate of fire with much longer 4 shot kill range and more aim assist. Don't forget you move faster with the Type 25 than other ARs and it has the hip fire spread of an SMG with the laser sight.

It's amazing now.

A bit too amazing. Which is why I want it nerfed back into it's original form. I saw no problem at all with it. What's the reasoning behind the buff for it?

I only call things OP if I use them and find out their OP or need to be nerfed/buffed. I'm usually ok about most things and don't really think much more needs to be fixed (in terms of gun balancing). People say the Executioner needs a buff, again. I say they're just not using it correctly.

What all did this patch do to the Type-25? I thought I read they raised it's movement speed. What is it now? 97.5% or 100%?
#4MrBombasticaIPosted 3/14/2013 11:16:04 PM
SevenDayCandle posted...
ILLMitch1 posted...

It's amazing now.

A bit too amazing. Which is why I want it nerfed back into it's original form. I saw no problem at all with it. What's the reasoning behind the buff for it?

I only call things OP if I use them and find out their OP or need to be nerfed/buffed. I'm usually ok about most things and don't really think much more needs to be fixed (in terms of gun balancing). People say the Executioner needs a buff, again. I say they're just not using it correctly.

What all did this patch do to the Type-25? I thought I read they raised it's movement speed. What is it now? 97.5% or 100%?

Type 25 is fine. All they did was buff it's range and buff its movement by 2%
---
Storm Legion
We own this!
#5ILLMitch1Posted 3/14/2013 11:19:43 PM
MrBombasticaI posted...
SevenDayCandle posted...
ILLMitch1 posted...

It's amazing now.

I'm guessing Treyarch took some statistics over the entire player base and the guns that were buffed were the ones that were being used the least. They probably want to balance out the numbers a little more.

I think it's a 97ish% movement speed and the range at which 4 shots kill was increased by a little. I will say I have been getting killed by it a lot more since the patch and hardly ever before.
---
GT: ILL Mitch1 ---- 8x MW3 Lonewolf Champ
http://www.youtube.com/user/ILLMitchPunch
#6MrBombasticaIPosted 3/14/2013 11:21:42 PM
ILLMitch1 posted...
MrBombasticaI posted...
SevenDayCandle posted...
ILLMitch1 posted...

It's amazing now.

I'm guessing Treyarch took some statistics over the entire player base and the guns that were buffed were the ones that were being used the least. They probably want to balance out the numbers a little more.

I think it's a 97ish% movement speed and the range at which 4 shots kill was increased by a little. I will say I have been getting killed by it a lot more since the patch and hardly ever before.

People only use it now because all weapons that have been buffed have increased in usage after the patch.
---
Storm Legion
We own this!
#7bigbug1992Posted 3/14/2013 11:54:33 PM
MrBombasticaI posted...
ILLMitch1 posted...
MrBombasticaI posted...
SevenDayCandle posted...
ILLMitch1 posted...

It's amazing now.

People only use it now because all weapons that have been buffed have increased in usage after the patch.

I use it because its the next gun on my gold list.
---
The Self-Proclaimed Master Bard of the Xbox Black Ops 2 Boards. Pope of the Church of MK 48
#8lolcharizardPosted 3/15/2013 12:03:07 AM
SevenDayCandle posted...
ILLMitch1 posted...

It's amazing now.

The executioner does need a buff, tell me why I should use that gun over the other pistols. The type really isn't as OP as you think it is. It still has slower ADS and worse hipfire than its little brothers, the MP7 and vector. I would say the AN-94 is the top dog of ARs since the type 25 still has the underwhelming mag size (compared to the MP7 and Vector) that is a pain when combined with the high RoF, and slow reload.
---
LEADER OF THE ZACK PACK
#9TimmotheussPosted 3/15/2013 5:06:21 AM
Clearly they prefer the type because of its famas-like attributes. It even has the same reload as the MW2 one. They buffed the range, hipfire spread, and movement speed.

Not that I have a problem with it, BO FAMAS is my favorite gun in any cod simply because of how reliable it was.
---
GT: Pipnotiq
#10darkshadowmasterPosted 3/15/2013 5:07:45 AM
I thought the speed buff was to fix it and bring it online with other ARs, not make it faster than other ARs.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.