How do I make Black Ops 2 fun again?

#21The_Hitman_UKPosted 3/15/2013 9:56:08 AM
Just find a building and use the remington with laser and long barrel and bettys or use lmg target finder..
---
Xbox live Gamertag - L hitman uk
#22NejiHyuga900Posted 3/15/2013 1:01:32 PM
Replaying the campaign or killing zombies.
---
Xbox/Windows LIVE Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: TDPNeji | Steam ID: NejiHyuga900
I am a thunder dragon. Hear me roar thunder and breath out lightning!
#23gameflakPosted 3/15/2013 1:04:16 PM
Buy Bacon camo!
---
What would happen if I hired two private investigators to follow each other?
#24macmaniganPosted 3/15/2013 1:07:49 PM
Try some of the ridiculous challenges.

Ballista iron sights ftw?
#25StigmaStylePosted 3/15/2013 1:09:52 PM
Use a class with nothing on it. Once you kill someone, pick up their gun. Repeat.
It's kind of like Sharpshooter, you never know what you're going to get. I actually found it quite entertaining when I was going for the Wetwork challenge and backfires.
#26dario1101Posted 3/15/2013 2:17:38 PM
StigmaStyle posted...
Use a class with nothing on it. Once you kill someone, pick up their gun. Repeat.
It's kind of like Sharpshooter, you never know what you're going to get. I actually found it quite entertaining when I was going for the Wetwork challenge and backfires.

^This is what I do in Combat Training.

TC, I hae had the most fun using pistols.
They are really powerful in this game. And you can actually go on 10+ killstreaks with them! (Well... Exept the Executioner...)

For high-fire rate and medium, use the Five Seven.

For high damage but slower fire rate use the Tac-45

For 3-round burst and medium damage output, use the B23R

For High-Fire rate automatic Use the Kap-40 (Think G18 but with 15 bullets and somewhat controllable recoil.)

For challenge and rage (lol) Use the Executioner.

As a seasoned Pistol veteran, I do like the Tac-45. Reminds me of my favorite gun and handles very nicely. (Also looks sexy as ****z in diamond camo!)

Here is my set-up:
Tac-45
Long barrel*
Extended Mags.

Flak Jacket and sometimes Ghost (If I'm playing Hardcore)*
Scavenger*
Tactical Mask*

Semtex (if not playing hardcore)
Concussion or Flashbang.

Secondary Gunfighter.

(The *'s are for things that are optional, I use them to help my preformance. You might play as a different style then me so feel free to change it up a little if you need to.)

Thanks! And Goodbye! :D
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-179! :D Started Jan 18. 2012 (Tac-45 <3)
#27panda360Posted 3/15/2013 2:35:54 PM
I play Dark Souls between sessions of Blops so it keeps things different, maybe try a completely different game in between?

If you bum rush everything in Dark Souls you get kicked right in the foof but on CoD you usually get an AGR....

The knife class is good though, like the poster said.