Has "The next microtransactions will be XP boosts" topic been done yet?

#1CammyApplePosted 3/15/2013 1:06:31 PM
If so then disregard.

With how well camo seems to have sold it can't be far off that they will allow players to purchase double xp tokens.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
#2darkshadowmasterPosted 3/15/2013 1:07:43 PM
I think so, but I honestly wouldn't give a damn if they did
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#3CammyApple(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 1:12:40 PM
darkshadowmaster posted...
I think so, but I honestly wouldn't give a damn if they did

Neither would I. Just trying to promote discussion not based on "the usual" topics.

As an aside I wish you could purchase the reticles all together in lieu of the camo.
---
#4Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 3/15/2013 1:15:57 PM
I think I already made a topic that included the idea of xp boosts... was a poll topic though but...
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#5CammyApple(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 1:20:59 PM
Kant_Remoob_Eht posted...
I think I already made a topic that included the idea of xp boosts... was a poll topic though but...

My search skills failed me otherwise I would have just gone there.
---
#6Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 3/15/2013 1:24:20 PM
CammyApple posted...
Kant_Remoob_Eht posted...

My search skills failed me otherwise I would have just gone there.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/669289-call-of-duty-black-ops-ii/65646452
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#7HereticKitsunePosted 3/15/2013 4:03:11 PM
There are some microtransactions I wouldn't care about in CoD. Camo packs, reticules? Yeah, sounds good. New emblem parts? Alright, have at it.

Experience boosts, though?

Actually, sure. Leveling up faster isn't that big of a deal. Those who just want to get to max level and have all the options available can do that quickly, while those who enjoy the process of leveling up can go at the normal pace. As long as they don't make standard leveling take longer and the experience boost just puts it at a normal speed, because that would be really underhanded.
---
mildare_el_rayo: What's the word I'm looking for, here? "An angsty person who loves to complain."
Calad:Squall?
#8duericPosted 3/15/2013 4:06:11 PM
I would actually be down for something like this.

For instance. If they would have let me pay an extra $10 to get everything unlocked on day 1, I would have done it in a heartbeat.

In fact, anything that let's me avoid the grind is a good thing, IMO and I'd be all for it.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member