black ops 2 is the best CoD.. here are my reasons

#1SupremeArticlePosted 3/15/2013 3:17:47 PM
infinity ward gives you like 1 update then calls it quits.. black ops 2 is the most balanced CoD out their. treyarch learned there lesson with WaW tanks are more powerful than guns? alls you have to do is get in a tank and win the match. and the guns were severely outdated. black ops 1 was in the right direction they got the guns updated got rid of tanks. brought us nuke town. maybe modern warfare 4 can get advice from black ops 2 and maybe treyarch will let them borrow nuketown will that be almost a better game
---
i love my girl cedes aka hoohahxchz
http://i40.tinypic.com/2hgblp0.jpg
#2whodeynotdatPosted 3/15/2013 3:24:25 PM
I agree too dude. Outside lag comp(which impact is greatly exaggerated*) this game is pretty balanced. BO was also balanced. Treyarch overall makes their games balanced. The only thing that isn't balanced in this game are lightning strikes and vsats(which may have been countered in the patch I can't remember). I can live with that. I can't stand mw2 where noob tube, quick scope, and danger close dominate the game.

*i read lag comp adds on average 300-400 milliseconds advantage. While this varies and can be more advantageous in certain situations its not as game breaking as people make it out to be.
---
YOLO = You Oughta Look Out
#3AaronHutchPosted 3/15/2013 3:32:38 PM
lag comp in black ops 2 is like global warming. very real, but exaggerated by millions
---
W@W was awesome for gun diversity. You saw the MP40, the MP40, and the MP40. - Gritzblitz56
#4duericPosted 3/15/2013 3:35:15 PM
In a police report, if the first line is incorrect the entire report is considered incorrect in court. No joke.

I couldn't read past your first line.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#5THINKb4uACTPosted 3/20/2013 8:44:50 AM
What is this crappy talk, this game is unbalanced.
I need 30 bullets to kill 1 person, a sniper needs 1 even if he shoots him in the leg!!!!!
Cod 4 was good, then it when downhill with the CoD games!!!
I just don't agree with you!!
---
If you keep playing the same game, dunno who to blame!
#6Shura_SurplicePosted 3/20/2013 8:47:29 AM
SupremeArticle posted...
infinity ward gives you like 1 update then calls it quits.. black ops 2 is the most balanced CoD out their. treyarch learned there lesson with WaW tanks are more powerful than guns? alls you have to do is get in a tank and win the match. and the guns were severely outdated. black ops 1 was in the right direction they got the guns updated got rid of tanks. brought us nuke town. maybe modern warfare 4 can get advice from black ops 2 and maybe treyarch will let them borrow nuketown will that be almost a better game

I am sorry but if you really think this you are a total ignorant noob.
#7Silver17Posted 3/20/2013 8:54:33 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#8Silver17Posted 3/20/2013 8:55:41 AM
AaronHutch posted...
lag comp in black ops 2 is like global warming. very real, but exaggerated by millions

^ This...
---
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
(12/14/2010 = All time Worst Patch in the History of Gaming!)
#9Moody_DroidPosted 3/20/2013 8:57:29 AM
hehehe see sig
---
You can't spam on host with the DMR~Fhos
BO2 is the best COD game in terms of weapon balance~Silver17