Black Worm is gonna get an interview in oxm

#31FeelMyBladePosted 3/17/2013 7:09:13 PM
Nriepw posted...
MaDHat posted...
Except for the fact that he utilizes the shield very well, and it is next to impossible to hit someone behind it. Grenades don't work because he uses flak jacket and tac mask most of the time.

Except hijacked is made of paper. Use engineer to see where the shield is from below and shoot up through the floor.

This^

I ran into a guy who tried to worm yesterday on hijacked in the control room. (he did have flak jacket and Trophy set up so I couldn't C4 him. But I was running Engineer, and his riot shield was visible to me. I went underneath to the dining table, and aimed directly behind the riot shield and got a sweet +100.
---
Currently Playing: Black Ops 2
Best CoD yet! Love it!
#32superchild211Posted 3/17/2013 7:50:12 PM
Nriepw posted...
MaDHat posted...
Except for the fact that he utilizes the shield very well, and it is next to impossible to hit someone behind it. Grenades don't work because he uses flak jacket and tac mask most of the time.

Except hijacked is made of paper. Use engineer to see where the shield is from below and shoot up through the floor.

I had no idea you could shoot through that floor from underneath. Is this with just AR? Or can SMGs and pistols do this too? Either way, I'm gonna destroy every Worm that tries to use this strategy on Hijacked lol. Thank you Gfaqs!
---
"Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself."
#33gameflakPosted 3/17/2013 7:54:36 PM
lolcharizard posted...
Cadeler posted...
Kenhorou posted...
Can someone tell me how he plays in detail? It sounds like camping with a fancy name to it to me.

Riot Shield head glitch behind with 870. Claymore and trophy system with scavenge. Guardian and sentry gun. Build up score streaks and put two guardians and two sentry guns camping.

Just use engineer to find the shield, and stay away from the place where the shields at. Throw EMP grenades whenever he sets up equipment and get free points

That, and after the equipment is destroyed by EMP, toss a c4 in there.
---
What would happen if I hired two private investigators to follow each other?
#34georgiaboy11Posted 3/17/2013 8:21:39 PM
His commentary on the "tower defense on standoff" reminded me of Pinky off of Next Friday. O.o
---
Taylor Swift is like a velociraptor, if she senses movement she will date it.
#35BS_Infinite(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 5:57:41 PM
slaveanselmo posted...
it's his voice little 10 year olds think he is hilarious.

I don't get what his voice has to do with 10 y/o's
---
-[]---[]-
~~~~~
#36WG4F_is_winPosted 3/21/2013 11:44:30 AM
I'm genuinely curious how much he is getting paid for it.
---
---
Hawkin'
#37BS_Infinite(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 2:33:55 AM
superchild211 posted...
Nriepw posted...
MaDHat posted...

I had no idea you could shoot through that floor from underneath. Is this with just AR? Or can SMGs and pistols do this too? Either way, I'm gonna destroy every Worm that tries to use this strategy on Hijacked lol. Thank you Gfaqs!

Anything but a shotgun
---
-[]---[]-
~~~~~
#38webbc99Posted 3/22/2013 6:44:07 AM
lolcharizard posted...
Cadeler posted...
Kenhorou posted...
Can someone tell me how he plays in detail? It sounds like camping with a fancy name to it to me.

Riot Shield head glitch behind with 870. Claymore and trophy system with scavenge. Guardian and sentry gun. Build up score streaks and put two guardians and two sentry guns camping.

Just use engineer to find the shield, and stay away from the place where the shields at. Throw EMP grenades whenever he sets up equipment and get free points

Guess you didn't read the "trophy system" part.
---
PSN: Toastie88 | XBL: Mor7al S7rike | Steam: webbc99
Playing: Final Fantasy VI, Final Fantasy IX, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Dark Souls
#39BS_Infinite(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 10:30:12 PM
webbc99 posted...
lolcharizard posted...
Cadeler posted...
Kenhorou posted...

Guess you didn't read the "trophy system" part.

EMP grenades can take out trophy systems if you use them well
---
-[]---[]-
~~~~~
#40Magic_BryanPosted 3/26/2013 1:26:20 AM
Youre starting to see them on PC too.

I love em, as I use EMP and Engineer on most classes for free streaks. EMP outside/on roof or similar) wait for camper to put spares down, do it again, then lob C4 in for kill. Free Low/mid streak for very little effort.
---
Lucky beats good...