When does the PaP appear on Nuketown Zombies?

#1DepreceV2Posted 3/15/2013 9:30:00 PM
So my friends and I were playing this map.. We were on round 21 and we still didn't see it. We died because one of my friends left to do something and didn't tell us.. =(

But when does it appear?
---
This is a message board. I don't care about my spelling or grammar on GFaqs. You don't like my grammar mistakes? Get over it.
#2dario1101Posted 3/15/2013 9:39:34 PM
It does not!
:(
survival on town= insta (Up to level 20+) win.
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-179! :D Started Jan 18. 2012 (Tac-45 <3)
#3DarkLeemerPosted 3/15/2013 9:53:08 PM
It appears randomly along with the perks. If you look at the Nuketown sign near the buses there is a population number that goes down for each zombie you kill. When it reaches zero a perk or the PaP can drop from the sky to a few areas. I got lucky and got it as my second drop one time after Jugg. One little spot you gotta check is in the garage that you have to crawl under to get inside.
---
I love circles cuz they're round and stuff!
XBL:Leemer1988 White- 2065-3480-9867
#4Astro_B0mbPosted 3/15/2013 10:14:02 PM
Round 69.
---
.:The Elite Connection:.
#5LerthyrPosted 3/16/2013 3:56:12 AM
Nuketown's PaP and Perk machines are completely based off RNG. It sucks sometimes, but then you retract that statement when you get PaP and Jugg by round 10. :)
---
GT: Lerthyr
"Lerth, watching you play SnD is like watching Mozart paint a picture. It's absolutely beautiful." -supercoolisaac
#6DepreceV2(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 6:26:50 AM
Sacred_Asylum posted...
Nuketown's PaP and Perk machines are completely based off RNG. It sucks sometimes, but then you retract that statement when you get PaP and Jugg by round 10. :)

I was wondering if it was like the perks or not... It just never showed up that late so I thought it wasn't going to show that way.. BTW.. is it true that the perk machines will disappear after some time? I heard this before but it never happened.
---
This is a message board. I don't care about my spelling or grammar on GFaqs. You don't like my grammar mistakes? Get over it.
#7Crack_FoxPosted 3/16/2013 6:44:01 AM
It does but its random
---
Official Chaos Uchigatana of the Dark Souls Board.