I don't use shotguns much... But when I do.

#1SevenDayCandlePosted 3/16/2013 2:25:47 AM
Started with the Shield and a Tac-45 to level the Tac-45 up and hopefully get the Shield to Max Prestige 2. Then swapped to a R870 with a Long Barrel (I got 360 kills with it in total). Lightweight, Flak Jacket, no 2nd tier perk, Tactical Mask, Dexterity, C4, TI. Complain about the TI. It's on every class, spawns are atrocious, Treyarch won't fix it so I did!

I got some weird ass audio glitch the second I started. So what you're hearing in the clip is how I heard the game. Fun stuff. I'd advice just muting the damn video.

UAV, HKD (trollin) and CUAV. That's how to play and help your team all game long. That way you'll never have to 'camp' because you're so close to a high streak and it keeps you in the action all game long.

Finished 62-12, 5 caps and 7 defends. With 8410 points. Not bad... Coulda had more points, but I was trying to get some kills since I needed some OSKs.
http://i47.tinypic.com/10g9oub.png ~4k points more than 2nd place on my team!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cotDW77EyXY

I never take the 'home' flag btw. I'm that guy who goes to B off the start to try to capture it, run past it to fend the enemies off, and to give shoutouts on where people are. I get the home flag maybe 1 outta 5 games if I get a late jump or start in the back.

Of course it's solo gameplay. With some Tryhard Halo jumping for a few shots just since they were yelling into their mics about me <3.
#2Who_ate_the_piePosted 3/16/2013 2:30:31 AM
I don't always finish my sentences, but when I do
#3SevenDayCandle(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 2:33:21 AM
Who_ate_the_pie posted...
I don't always finish my sentences, but when I do

I'm just trying to have fun out hurr!

Think I might start using this R870 a lot more now. Long Barrel seems pretty good. I've used it with the Laser Sight as well but I actually prefer the wider spread.
#4SevenDayCandle(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 3:53:16 AM
Shameless bump before work since I'd rather see this than a herpaDLC topic on the front page.
#5SevenDayCandle(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 12:01:33 PM
Oh well.
#6SevenDayCandle(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 4:02:21 PM
Bump? =\

Troll topics get more attention than anything else here lol....

Well, played again today with the R870 with only a Long Barrel on it today to finish up some Bloodthirsties and Revenge kills.

I'll admit, these guys were complete and utter noobs. Absolutely trash at the game... UAV, HKD, CUAV. Perfect for when you're trying to level up unsilenced weapons.

Once again, it's on the standard rendered video channel. I don't have a channel I'm trying to get people to subscribe to or like videos on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JN31cEiuTNg

Notice the guy at the 36 second mark? I had some trouble killing him every so often. He was my nemesis that game giving me 12 of my deaths since he was pretty damn hard to kill. That's what I mean by I'll back out of a lobby if the gameplay is wonky. Imagine being against 3-4 people like that... The video didn't die at the end, that's my crappy theater mode work. After the slight pause there's another 5 nooby kills.

And yes, I do understand the Laser Sight keeps a tighter pellet spread, but I like the wider spread, it just shouldn't have literally just went around that guy though.
#7natedude0903Posted 3/22/2013 1:04:02 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#8ThugLife247Posted 3/25/2013 2:40:51 PM
proving once again why this gun is OP
---
i won't deny it, i'm a straight ridah
you don't wanna f*** with me
#9ZendalePosted 3/25/2013 2:48:43 PM
Do you honestly require attention that bad that you have to talk to yourself in your own topics to bump them to the top so that you can maybe get a response??
---
GT: Kombat Evolv3d
#10ElWipeOPosted 3/25/2013 2:52:03 PM
I don't use candles much... But when I do they last seven days.
---
I lol'd.