How would you feel about a Sniper with the following:

#1MrBombasticaIPosted 3/16/2013 1:44:58 AM
1 Shot Kill everywhere on the body, no matter what, but with a much slower bolt action than any other sniper. How would you feel about it, would you want it or not?
---
Storm Legion
We own this!
#2SevenDayCandlePosted 3/16/2013 1:46:32 AM
MrBombasticaI posted...
1 Shot Kill everywhere on the body, no matter what, but with a much slower bolt action than any other sniper. How would you feel about it, would you want it or not?

Pass. Just not my thing.

I've used every sniper in this game and MW3. They all seem to have their own area where they are good. A OSK anywhere sniper would be ridiculously nooby.
#3Who_ate_the_piePosted 3/16/2013 1:51:53 AM(edited)
No.
#4slaveanselmoPosted 3/16/2013 1:52:04 AM
DSR. If you can't get OHK with that you should just stop kidding yourself and find a new game.
---
Learn to sense the sarcasm, bro.
#5MrBombasticaI(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 2:09:55 AM
SevenDayCandle posted...
MrBombasticaI posted...

Pass. Just not my thing.

I've used every sniper in this game and MW3. They all seem to have their own area where they are good. A OSK anywhere sniper would be ridiculously nooby.

By slower, I mean takes twice as long to bolt through. Skilled weapon, because you MUST hit or you die. But if you do hit, they die.
---
Storm Legion
We own this!
#6MrBombasticaI(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 2:10:24 AM
slaveanselmo posted...
DSR. If you can't get OHK with that you should just stop kidding yourself and find a new game.

I mean EVERY where on the body. Legs and Arms too. Maybe a slower ADS than the rest too.
---
Storm Legion
We own this!
#7Aether_LyricPosted 3/16/2013 2:12:31 AM
That would be the most overpowered gun in CoD history
#8MrBombasticaI(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 2:12:48 AM
Who_ate_the_pie posted...
No.

Reason?
---
Storm Legion
We own this!
#9MrBombasticaI(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 2:13:58 AM
Aether_Lyric posted...
That would be the most overpowered gun in CoD history

In Damage, yes, but remember the DSR has a firerate of 50 RPM. This gun would have a fire rate of 25, maybe lower, and have a hugely long ADS speed.
---
Storm Legion
We own this!
#10Aether_LyricPosted 3/16/2013 2:17:51 AM
I don't think fire rate and ADS speed are a factor when you could just sit in your spawn scoped in