Why couldn't Treyarch nerf the MP40 like they do the PDW/MSMC?

#31lolcharizardPosted 3/16/2013 3:24:49 PM
CammyApple posted...
AaronHutch posted...
blackweasel30 posted...
AaronHutch posted...
blackweasel30 posted...
WaW came out in a time where twitter wasn't around so they had a harder time reaching the whiners.

Plus I kind of liked the gameplay style of WaW. Everything is too even in this.

complaining that things are too fair? are you a masochist?

No I just don't like every gun to be exactly the same in every situation like this game is turning into. There are no longer niche guns with all the buffs they throw at every gun.

You're probably one of the kids tweeting treyarch for a buff/nerf patch.

every gun is NOT identical(that was black ops 1) tbh, the smgs did need a nerf and they may have overdone it in the last patch but the game is better for it

Odd. I never thought the Galil was anything like the Commando. I never thought the Skorpion was anything like the Spectre. And so on and so forth.

The Galil and commando were statistical clones, what are you talking bout?
---
LEADER OF THE ZACK PACK
#32CammyApplePosted 3/16/2013 3:50:16 PM
lolcharizard posted...

The Galil and commando were statistical clones, what are you talking bout?

They had the same recoil pattern and ammo capacity?
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
#33HereticKitsunePosted 3/16/2013 3:57:43 PM(edited)
AaronHutch posted...
blackweasel30 posted...
WaW came out in a time where twitter wasn't around so they had a harder time reaching the whiners.

Plus I kind of liked the gameplay style of WaW. Everything is too even in this.

complaining that things are too fair? are you a masochist?

No I just don't like every gun to be exactly the same in every situation like this game is turning into. There are no longer niche guns with all the buffs they throw at every gun.

You're probably one of the kids tweeting treyarch for a buff/nerf patch.

wat

There are plenty of guns with their niche roles. AR examples: SWAT specializes in long-range burst kills, but the slow time between bursts means it suffers at close range. SCAR has amazing range as well while also being automatic, but the high recoil and slow fire rate means it can't handle long range well while doing mid pretty well and close range at least better than the SWAT.

EDIT: I missed something.

IMHO they shouldn't be nerfing ANYTHING at all. I paid $60 for an online experience, to have that experience change after the purchase is something the real world calls "bait and switch" and it is NOT tolerated at all. They aren't world of warcraft, there is no need to "balance" and "re-balance" random guns people online complain about all the time. They are wrong for doing this, pure and simple.

WAT

No, the ToS state that the online experience is subject to change. It's not bait and switch at all, especially since the experience isn't drastically changed from what it normally is. Bait and switch would be more like if they made it turn-based one day.
---
mildare_el_rayo: What's the word I'm looking for, here? "An angsty person who loves to complain."
Calad:Squall?
#34Majora1988Posted 3/16/2013 4:31:01 PM
number1stun posted...
Majora1988

-Douchebag whos trying to get laughs on the black ops 2 forum to make himself feel good...detected.

lol, someone is mad.
---
Certainly, he had too many weaknesses to use my power.
[PDBA Forever]