~Official MLG Dallas discussion topic v2~

#311fatclemenza(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 11:10:42 AM
Just bumping this because some people were interested in the music playlist and I just saw it on Twitter

http://gamebattles.majorleaguegaming.com/forums/t/MLG-Dallas-2013-Music-Playlist-8191700
---
Red wine with fish. Well that should have told me something.
#312Ollie The Magic BumPosted 3/21/2013 12:12:35 PM
lderivedx posted...
Five hours in the center and not once did the cameras show me. :/

WHAT DID YOUR SIGN READ?

http://i.imgur.com/28TQ9S8.jpg?1

OK, 8th time is the charm.

Actually, I think I did get a corner of it in a shot during the finals.

You brought a sign to a video game tournament, and watched other people play video games for a minimum of five hours? Oh, okay then.
---
"This kid Danny Fortson reminds me of a kid named Kevin McHale." - Tommy Heinsohn
#313BipBapBamPosted 3/21/2013 12:22:52 PM
i love when people act like they're too cool for MLG when they visit a game message board
---
Victory is my destiny.
GT: Noitrez
#314Ollie The Magic BumPosted 3/21/2013 12:48:02 PM
I love when you don't say you're directing that post at me because, well...I'm not sure.

Visiting a message board is one thing. Spending hours upon hours of watching someone else play a video game? Ehhhh

I don't even think I could put up with a 5 hour baseball game, before someone tries to use the whole sports argument.
---
"This kid Danny Fortson reminds me of a kid named Kevin McHale." - Tommy Heinsohn
#315stridery2Posted 3/21/2013 12:54:26 PM
Banned Weapons
SMAW
RPG

Banned Lethals
C4
Claymore
Bouncing Betty

Banned Tacticals
Shock Charge
Tactical Insertion

Banned Attachments
Launcher

Banned Perks
Ghost
Hardline

Banned Scorestreaks
UAV
Care Package
Counter UAV
Hunter Killer Drone
Guardian
Orbital VSAT

... I wish there were custom ranked games I could play w/ this
---
XBOX 360/Wii/PS3 online era>>>SNES/SG/NES era>>>PS1/DC/N64 era>>>PS2/XBOX/GC
#316Ollie The Magic BumPosted 3/21/2013 12:55:45 PM
Wasn't there something in the League thing that had similar rules? I swear I remember seeing somewhere that had the restrictions in place in there.
---
#317XT3M3Posted 3/21/2013 2:25:03 PM
Ollie The Magic Bum posted...
Wasn't there something in the League thing that had similar rules? I swear I remember seeing somewhere that had the restrictions in place in there.

Championship league
---
YT|Ownal0t GT| oZdReaZiii WrSx
Teams/Divsion standing Nets: 40-28 2nd place| Yankees OFF| Giants OFF| Islanders 11-12-3 4th Place
#318fatclemenza(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 2:30:59 PM
Visiting a message board is one thing. Spending hours upon hours of watching someone else play a video game? Ehhhh

I don't even think I could put up with a 5 hour baseball game, before someone tries to use the whole sports argument.

Honestly, I wouldn't be as interested if it was summer. Last weekend was ****ty and it didn't take much to have the stream on my laptop while doing things around the house.
---
Red wine with fish. Well that should have told me something.
#319r3flexxPosted 3/21/2013 2:32:36 PM
Ollie The Magic Bum posted...
I love when you don't say you're directing that post at me because, well...I'm not sure.

What you consider call of duty (casual) and what other people consider call of duty (competitive) are two completely different games. It's much more fun for someone who plays competitive to watch it because they can understand it and learn from it. I suppose it's like golf. I would imagine no one likes to watch golf unless they actually play it themselves.
---
PSN: ddflex add xFinland for Dark Souls