• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Best Call of Duty of All Time?

User Info: BrownPack

BrownPack
4 years ago#1
http://www.the-top-tens.com/lists/best-call-of-duty-games.asp

Master race Modern Warfare 2 reporting for duty.

Majoring in Modern Warfare 2, minoring in Call of Duty 4.

The ranking of games on this list reflects my personal rankings PERFECTLY.

User Info: Lerthyr

Lerthyr
4 years ago#2
100% agreed.
GT: Lerthyr
"Lerth, watching you play SnD is like watching Mozart paint a picture. It's absolutely beautiful." -supercoolisaac

User Info: JonJonFTW

JonJonFTW
4 years ago#3
Modern Warfare 2 is definitely underrated. Just because of one attachment being particularly annoying and overused, its strong suits are completely ignored. The weapon balance in it was PHENOMENAL. Every single weapon was useful. I can only thing of one weapon that isn't good, the F2000. And even then, every single game needs a niche weapon. Also, I have to say that Modern Warfare 2 has the best maps of any CoD game ever created. It takes CoD 4's quality and improves on it by 10x.
"Why did you eat Snail Po?"
Gamertag : JonJonXs | Nintendo Network : JonJonXs | PSN : JonJonXs | Steam : JonJonXs | Youtube : JonJonFtheW

User Info: CalvinCandie

CalvinCandie
4 years ago#4
W@W is clearly the best. Best maps in the series. Zombie mode. CO-OP campaign. The Gore. Best MP Announcers. Best game mode - WAR. The Joy of being in a tank, or blowing one up with C4. Resnov is the best campaign character too.

MW2 definitely brought the series to a new level, but also brought some bad things with it that forced Black Ops to fix. I'd say it's ranked 3rd.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdba4b2eMJ1r5k6oio1_500.gif

User Info: spacecowboy44

spacecowboy44
4 years ago#5
cod 4>all...best maps...no contest
---Playing Hardcore with me is like quail hunting with Dick Cheney.

User Info: CalvinCandie

CalvinCandie
4 years ago#6
Bore of Duty 4 is a snorefest. It's like watching a replay of the same tv show over and over. Each map played exactly the same, EVERY GAME!
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdba4b2eMJ1r5k6oio1_500.gif

User Info: GreatKiraLord

GreatKiraLord
4 years ago#7
MW2 was terribad.
COD4 is awesome, especially since it really changed the FPS genre.
Bo2 is probably the worst COD, with MW3 closely following it.

User Info: EvanW1109

EvanW1109
4 years ago#8
CalvinCandie posted...
W@W is clearly the best. Best maps in the series. Zombie mode. CO-OP campaign. The Gore. Best MP Announcers. Best game mode - WAR. The Joy of being in a tank, or blowing one up with C4. Resnov is the best campaign character too.

MW2 definitely brought the series to a new level, but also brought some bad things with it that forced Black Ops to fix. I'd say it's ranked 3rd.

W@W is the best. I agree with everything you said (C4=satchel charge). I could do without the tanks, but they were easy to defeat and added another element. War and iron sight bolt action rifles make it top of the list for me.

User Info: BS_Infinite

BS_Infinite
4 years ago#9
James Bond is #15 on the list
-[]---[]-
~~~~~

User Info: PatoIsGod

PatoIsGod
4 years ago#10
Any list with MW3 at 4th can't be right.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Best Call of Duty of All Time?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
I hate you allDoggbreath29/24 12:14AM