Best Call of Duty of All Time?

#31CalvinCandiePosted 3/17/2013 5:41:29 PM
Cod4
WaW
MW3
BlOps

being sodomized

BlOps 2

What happened to MW2? I guess that is that game that sodomizes, since it has so much b.s. going on in it.
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdba4b2eMJ1r5k6oio1_500.gif
#32GreatKiraLordPosted 3/17/2013 5:49:30 PM
@BrownBag:

MW2 wasn't a gun on gun. It was tube vs tube. It had a lot of hackers, a lot more than usual for COD. Did you not play te game? I always used tube as primary and gun as secondary. And many did. if you didn't you were at a disadvantage from, pretty much any situation.
#33jumbocatPosted 3/17/2013 6:52:34 PM
Lol a silencer was almost as advantageous in MW2 as tubes. 3HK with most ARs while being silent? Marathon/ninja your way behind their spawn... You can keep your Oma/scav tubes. I do play TDM mainly though.
---
ED
AC
#34BrownPack(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 12:28:17 AM
GreatKiraLord posted...
@BrownBag:

MW2 wasn't a gun on gun. It was tube vs tube. It had a lot of hackers, a lot more than usual for COD. Did you not play te game? I always used tube as primary and gun as secondary. And many did. if you didn't you were at a disadvantage from, pretty much any situation.

Exaggeration at it's finest. You sound so stupid right now, and you have NO idea what you're talking about.

MW2 WAS GUN ON GUN. Don't even start that crap. Yes, there were tubers, but it wasn't even a 10th as bad as you're crying and claiming it was. It had a lot of hackers? LOL WAW and COD4. MW2 has had it's share of hackers, but guess what, since it's been patched, how many hackers are still around? Practically none. And the only thing that can be hacked now is that cool killfeed color change. Waw has the most hackers in any CoD (probably any Xbox live game in general) to date.

Did you not play the game? You're crying so hard right now, you don't even know what you're saying.

You used tube as primary? Probably because you suck, and that's the only way you could've even come remotely close to competing. And no, using tubes alone didn't give you a straight up advantage. It was easy to snipe tubers since they usually stayed in one spot.

Man, I swear, you MW2 haters get worse every time. Come up with something good to complain about next time, okay? Because right now, you sound just like every other baby who blindly hates a game without any real reasoning to do so.
#35Aether_LyricPosted 3/18/2013 12:48:47 AM(edited)
You're just desperate for attention at this point

PS. that website is just one man's opinion and is no different than the opinion of a random GameFAQs member

^oh actually no it isn't, I read wrong. But it's still a random website that no one's ever heard of. Anywhere else CoD4 would win.
#36BrownPack(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 6:15:14 AM
Aether_Lyric posted...

PS. that website is just one man's opinion and is no different than the opinion of a random GameFAQs member

^oh actually no it isn't, I read wrong. But it's still a random website that no one's ever heard of. Anywhere else CoD4 would win.

Um... no? I'm just trying to prove that MW2 is NOT the worst one. Yes, its my favorite game, but I'm just trying to show that it doesn't deserve all the hate that it's been getting.

And no, the fact that a huge number of people actually voted, shows that it's a lot more than simply a website that no one's ever heard of.

http://xbox720.hubpages.com/hub/Best-Call-of-Duty-Game

A thousand people voted here, and MW2 still came out on top.
#37Shura_SurplicePosted 3/18/2013 6:25:35 AM
Aether_Lyric posted...

This

And lol at MW2 being on top, this shows that most people who voted are noobs.
#38BeastlyIguanaPosted 3/18/2013 6:32:16 AM
BrownPack posted...
GreatKiraLord posted...
@BrownBag:

Exaggeration at it's finest. You sound so stupid right now, and you have NO idea what you're talking about.

MW2 WAS GUN ON GUN. Don't even start that crap. Yes, there were tubers, but it wasn't even a 10th as bad as you're crying and claiming it was. It had a lot of hackers? LOL WAW and COD4. MW2 has had it's share of hackers, but guess what, since it's been patched, how many hackers are still around? Practically none. And the only thing that can be hacked now is that cool killfeed color change. Waw has the most hackers in any CoD (probably any Xbox live game in general) to date.

Did you not play the game? You're crying so hard right now, you don't even know what you're saying.

You used tube as primary? Probably because you suck, and that's the only way you could've even come remotely close to competing. And no, using tubes alone didn't give you a straight up advantage. It was easy to snipe tubers since they usually stayed in one spot.

Man, I swear, you MW2 haters get worse every time. Come up with something good to complain about next time, okay? Because right now, you sound just like every other baby who blindly hates a game without any real reasoning to do so.

Okay.

Half of the maps were trash. (Go ahead, disagree with me.)

Shotgun secondaries. Stupid idea.

Game ending nuke. No.

Took the delicate balance between juggernaut, stopping power the stealth perk and threw it out the window.

Broken killstreaks.

And the noobtubes.
---
Voth tu ahrk spaan.
#39Juzten76Posted 3/18/2013 6:44:45 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#40BrownPack(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 12:48:57 PM
Shura_Surplice posted...
This

And lol at MW2 being on top, this shows that most people who voted are noobs.

Ok, how are they noobs? You mind explaining that? If anything:

BO is for noobs because the ARS all perform too similarly to each other, and sniping isn't really effective. Scavenger doesn't replenish claymores.

MW3 is for noobs because there's a clear best AR (ACR) and a clear best SMG (MP7)

Seriously, you MW2 haters always have the stupidest reasons ever.

BeastlyIguana posted...

Okay.
Okay.

Half of the maps were trash. (Go ahead, disagree with me.)
Don't worry, I'm not going to be the only one disagreeing. Majority of CoD players think that MW2 had some of the best maps ever in CoD next to Cod4. So yeah, you're in the minority here, but your opinion is good.

Shotgun secondaries. Stupid idea.
Stupid how? Because having an anti-support launcher to destroy killstreaks isn't as valuable? Or unless you're going to say that Shotgun secondaries makes certain weapons useless, which is absolutely not true at all.

Game ending nuke. No.
It doesn't bother me much, but I'll agree with you on this one. There should only be one objective in the game, that's all. If only it was the MOAB then I'd be perfectly fine with it.

Took the delicate balance between juggernaut, stopping power the stealth perk and threw it out the window.

LOL at you for lacking an explanation of how the balance is thrown out. Just because most people ran Stopping Power doesn't mean the balance was gone. CB was just as good, if not overall more useful than SP ever was. The only time SP was really needed was when you were sniping, or using a weaker gun. If anything, MW2 perfected the second tier perk balance, but most people like yourself were just too stupid to realize it.

Broken killstreaks.
First things first, no explanation. Good job.

I'm going to list killstreaks, and how many stinger missiles and whatever else it takes to destroy them, or counter them, okay?

UAV - One
Counter UAV - One Stinger, or Cold Blooded. Can also be shot down with one full mag.
Sentry - One knife, Cold Blooded, or simply going around it
Predator - Can't be shot down, but can be avoided with Cold Blooded, or staying indoors
Precision Airstrike - Can't be shot down, but can be avoided by going indoors, or having Cold Blooded
Harrier Strike - ONE STINGER or Cold Blooded. Can also be avoided by going indoors.
Attack Helicopter - One stinger, Cold Blooded, or going indoors
Pave Low - One stinger, Cold Blooded, or going indoors
Stealth Bomber - Can't be shot down, but can be avoided with Cold Blooded, or staying indoors
Chopper Gunner - two stinger missiles. Hey, how many missiles does the stinger come equipped with? Oh yeah, that's right, TWO. Can also be avoided with Cold Blooded, or staying indoors (for the most part)
AC-130 - requires 3 stinger missiles (makes sense, because this killstreak is one of the highest up), can also be avoided with Cold Blooded or staying indoors
EMP - Can't be destroyed, but come on, if the enemy used one on you without needing a care package, you and/or your team must suck.
Nuke - Refer to the EMP.

And the noobtubes.
This is the only thing I find wrong with MW2.

Again, you MW2 haters are straight up whiners. You really have no reason to hate the game. Seriously. You guys never have any good arguments at all. You guys only complain about things you wouldn't be complaining about if you didn't suck at the game.