Best Call of Duty of All Time?

#71AaronHutchPosted 3/19/2013 10:01:50 PM
PC version of W@W

/topic
---
W@W was awesome for gun diversity. You saw the MP40, the MP40, and the MP40. - Gritzblitz56
#72arena11Posted 3/19/2013 10:12:55 PM
AaronHutch posted...
PC version of W@W

/topic

I'm talking about the console version where the MP40 did 55 damage up close.
---
Now playing: MW2 and BF3 Premium. Member of the MW2 master race. #Salute if you are too.
#73CalvinCandiePosted 3/19/2013 10:57:46 PM
The first CoD with create a class, perks, and killstreaks didn't innovate?

They already had classes in games before. Now you got to create your own. Like this was some strike of genius to suggest? Do you not know what innovation means? Those aren't new ideas. Just implementations of community suggestions after playing previous games (i.e. people wanting rewards for going on streaks). Upgrades. MW2 brought the radical changes and innovation.
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdba4b2eMJ1r5k6oio1_500.gif
#74Uchiha_HaiPosted 3/19/2013 11:13:39 PM
CoD 4

They need to go back to the basics where gun skills were everything.
#75arena11Posted 3/19/2013 11:50:17 PM
Uchiha_Hai posted...
CoD 4

Frags x3, remember that?
---
Now playing: MW2 and BF3 Premium. Member of the MW2 master race. #Salute if you are too.
#76CStickPosted 3/19/2013 11:56:19 PM
arena11 posted...
Uchiha_Hai posted...
CoD 4

Frags x3, remember that?

yeah, the anti-camp perk.

it was awesome. It meant you had to actually MOOOVE and rely on gun skills and map knowledge so you knew when to not run ahhead and into a grenade field. It aso kept the game fast-paced, which is something I really miss from COD. Even though BLOPS2 and MW3 picked it up a bit, I hated how many games would let the time run out in MW2 or BLOPS1. And in a lot of cases, MW3 as well. BLOPS2 isn't as bad.
---
I like you Cstick. You got balls. I like balls.~Chesterr01
Southern VA smasher and Official Lifehunt Scythe of Dark Souls
#77MasterSplinterWPosted 3/20/2013 12:01:49 AM
CStick posted...
arena11 posted...
Uchiha_Hai posted...
CoD 4

Frags x3, remember that?

it was awesome. It meant you had to actually MOOOVE and rely on gun skills and map knowledge so you knew when to not run ahhead and into a grenade field. It aso kept the game fast-paced, which is something I really miss from COD. Even though BLOPS2 and MW3 picked it up a bit, I hated how many games would let the time run out in MW2 or BLOPS1. And in a lot of cases, MW3 as well. BLOPS2 isn't as bad.

I think this is the biggest reason I play mostly free for all. not that i hate having team mates, it is just faster, like GO GO GO
---
Sometimes all you learn in defeat, is that you have been defeated. -Master Li------GT: DirkaDurkaJihad
#78CStickPosted 3/20/2013 12:16:32 AM
I did love me some FFA but I feel like the stages are too big now to make it as fast and as fun and non-campy as it was in MW1 or MW2.

I haven't tried it yet though.
---
I like you Cstick. You got balls. I like balls.~Chesterr01
Southern VA smasher and Official Lifehunt Scythe of Dark Souls
#79MasterSplinterWPosted 3/20/2013 12:19:53 AM
CStick posted...
I did love me some FFA but I feel like the stages are too big now to make it as fast and as fun and non-campy as it was in MW1 or MW2.

I haven't tried it yet though.

lol, i definitely do run into rooms of campers sometimes. as long as you don't rage about "bad spawns" though, i think FFA can be enjoyed by anyone
---
Sometimes all you learn in defeat, is that you have been defeated. -Master Li------GT: DirkaDurkaJihad
#80arena11Posted 3/20/2013 12:40:18 AM
CStick posted...
arena11 posted...
Uchiha_Hai posted...
CoD 4

Frags x3, remember that?

Blame the removal of stopping power for the slower pace of the game. MW2 got the perk balance right.
---