Found a guy tonight, 22k FAL kills, 18k MSMC kills, 6k Peacekeeper kills...

#1SevenDayCandlePosted 3/17/2013 9:27:48 PM
His PDW had like 400 kills (I guess to level up to unlock the MSMC). Every other gun had less than 100 kills and he was talking trash to me (he was on the other team and lost) because I was using the Assault Shield. Calling me an 'assault shield F**' and whatever else he could think of.

How can you only use 3 guns? Really only 2 for quite a few months...

His KD was a 1.88, his W/L was a .7, and his SPM was a 280 lol. Most played game modes, Domination and Hardpoint, the 2 easiest ones to get a good SPM in...

People like that make me chuckle.

I think he was so upset because I found him camping in a corner and trapped him there for over a minute.
#2Jello743Posted 3/17/2013 9:33:42 PM
You care about how people play this game? They bought it; they can play however they want.
#3fatclemenzaPosted 3/17/2013 9:37:36 PM
You care about how people play this game? They bought it; they can play however they want.

The point is that if a guy is going to use nothing but the top guns then he should at least be a good player
---
Red wine with fish. Well that should have told me something.
#4Faust_8Posted 3/17/2013 9:39:00 PM
Jello743 posted...

I think he cares when they try to insult him based on what he uses when they clearly don't have room to talk.

It's not like he said he cared what everyone uses, just jackasses that call him names for using a high-skill-generally-useless weapon when they use nothing but the most popular guns in the game.

Frankly I think people that use the Shield are masochists, there's no point in calling them names for using it, it usually just results in them getting killed anyway. "Noobs" do NOT use the Shield, they use whatever guns people tell them are the best.
---
You are the universe
Expressing itself as a human, for a little while
#5CalvinCandiePosted 3/17/2013 9:39:36 PM
Domination and Hardpoint, the 2 easiest ones to get a good SPM in...

KC is.
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdba4b2eMJ1r5k6oio1_500.gif
#6Jello743Posted 3/17/2013 9:39:43 PM
fatclemenza posted...

The point is that if a guy is going to use nothing but the top guns then he should at least be a good player

So losing 1 game = bad player now? Okay.
#7FeelMyBladePosted 3/17/2013 9:40:16 PM
Jello743 posted...

This.
---
Currently Playing: Black Ops 2
Best CoD yet! Love it!
#8AlexanaxelaPosted 3/17/2013 9:43:05 PM
why did he pick the peacekeaper over all the other weapons in this game as his 3rd gun?
---
Argument Invalid
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/ovhargro/HairBird.jpg
#9DoNotPassGoPSMOPosted 3/17/2013 9:45:07 PM
One of my buddy's from my laser tag team basically only used the MK48

His combat record literally shows:

MK48: 9000+ (no meme intended)
LSW: ~350
HMR: ~200
PDW: ~150

Yeah......... it's always kinda funny to check when I'm bored ha. Sadly though, when we play, he just sets up shop of one side with his MK - Target Finder / FMJ / Grip. We just need to watch when he's reloading, and he basically shuts down a lane most of the match.
---
Petition for more Rush in Rock Band: 19 signatures
#10towlie_420Posted 3/17/2013 9:45:43 PM
sounds like you were being a trolling douche. And believe it or not some people don't care about using every single gun in the game, they only use what they enjoy using. You enjoy being a shield wielding tool, he enjoys fingering his bung in a corner.
---
Corner camping isn't playing, its the video game equivalent of tripping people as they walk by