i tried to not make a topic about it but i had it.

#1XT3M3Posted 3/17/2013 10:30:47 PM
BUFF THE **** M8.

since the last update its like every damn AR OUT CLASSES IT when i use it.

before the update i was doing just fine with it and etc but since idk wtf happened.

and i noticed more topics have been made so it cant be just me.

im sorry but i had to rant.
---
YT|Ownal0t GT| oZdReaZiii WrSx
Teams/Divsion standing Nets: 38-27 2nd place| Yankees OFF| Giants OFF| Islanders 11-12-3 4th Place
#2Number_One_JerkPosted 3/17/2013 10:35:10 PM
Buffs nerfs buff nerfs, hear what why not in the next cod game they just make 1 gun. Lets see how u cry then...people complain about everything sheesh
---
Psn:Number_One_Jerk/XBL:NumberOneJerk
You think playing video games at 21 is immature? I should be more gown-up like you and watch Jersey Shore.
#3BipBapBamPosted 3/17/2013 10:36:05 PM
Number_One_Jerk posted...
Buffs nerfs buff nerfs, hear what why not in the next cod game they just make 1 gun. Lets see how u cry then...people complain about everything sheesh

you are a jerk
---
Victory is my destiny.
GT: Noitrez
#4HeartlessCharmsPosted 3/17/2013 10:36:44 PM
Swat > M8 currently.
---
All I have in life is my new appetite for failure.
#5supercoolisaacPosted 3/17/2013 10:37:14 PM
It's one of the best ARs, and one if the best guns in the game.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#6z1hayzePosted 3/17/2013 10:42:02 PM
p90x contains all the buffness you will ever need

ever...
---
XBL & PSN GT- xxpurplehayzexx
#7LerthyrPosted 3/17/2013 10:45:45 PM
supercoolisaac posted...

Also, TC doesn't watch competitive. Granted that is on LAN, but the M8 is still really good. You're just bad with it.
---
GT: Lerthyr
"Lerth, watching you play SnD is like watching Mozart paint a picture. It's absolutely beautiful." -supercoolisaac
#8LoshadtPosted 3/17/2013 10:55:03 PM
The M8 was ungodly before it was nerfed. No gun should have that much damage combined with an insane RoF and no recoil.

There is still plenty of reason to use it over the SWAT due to its faster burst cycles, which makes it much more attractive without Selective Fire than the SWAT, which is pretty much gimped without it.
---
Russian is my first language, so yes there may be a spelling error or two.
I <3 Jesus.
#9XT3M3(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 10:55:08 PM
Sacred_Asylum posted...
supercoolisaac posted...

Also, TC doesn't watch competitive. Granted that is on LAN, but the M8 is still really good. You're just bad with it.

i watch competitive i play play league at times i used to do GBs.

i used to be VERY good with the M8 till this patch rolled out. now its like everyone is eating my shots and i die in 2 shots to w/e gun they are using even if i had First shot.

it may be my connection idk but comparing this game online to the same game on lan is like wtf. stuff works on lan.
---
YT|Ownal0t GT| oZdReaZiii WrSx
Teams/Divsion standing Nets: 38-27 2nd place| Yankees OFF| Giants OFF| Islanders 11-12-3 4th Place
#10AirRawr_Posted 3/17/2013 10:56:36 PM
Sacred_Asylum posted...
supercoolisaac posted...

i watch competitive i play play league at times i used to do GBs.

i used to be VERY good with the M8 till this patch rolled out. now its like everyone is eating my shots and i die in 2 shots to w/e gun they are using even if i had First shot.

it may be my connection idk but comparing this game online to the same game on lan is like wtf. stuff works on lan.

they must be using bacon camo if they are killing you in 2 bullets
---
this guy I_dont_die is trolling around this message board talking trash - ZEERO_04
http://i37.tinypic.com/x1wt2u.jpg