Hostile Care Package incoming, Hostile Care Package incoming...

#1SevenDayCandlePosted 3/18/2013 1:33:16 AM
Enemy Swarm Inbound
Enemy VTOL Warship Inbound

Yea, let me stick around for that actually....

It's like super smash brothers, you're about to lose, get a pokeball, and get the best pokemon.
#2CaffeineSnorterPosted 3/18/2013 1:40:51 AM
CP should be removed from the game.
---
Did you sleep with a moderator's girlfriend? without her consent?-red255
Keeping the community happy since 2011.
#3koichiPosted 3/18/2013 1:43:10 AM
SevenDayCandle posted...
Enemy Swarm Inbound
Enemy VTOL Warship Inbound

Yea, let me stick around for that actually....

It's like super smash brothers, you're about to lose, get a pokeball, and get the best pokemon.

except if you're about to lose in smash bros, even a snorlax wont grasp victory for you unless you are pretty tied. (aka 1 life both around 60%
---
"It seems to have run its course, gone off course, rolled down a cliff, hit a cow and then exploded."~Sven(About a thread.)
#4SevenDayCandle(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 1:46:29 AM
CaffeineSnorter posted...
CP should be removed from the game.

It doesn't need to be completely removed, but don't let it get a damn streak above like 800 points.

It was worse in MW3 though. Can't tell you how many games I got 3 Osprey Gunner care packages.

This game unfortunately even lets the noobs re-roll it! So their RC-XD can turn into a VSAT!

I want the game to get better, not even MORE noob friendly.

What's in store for MW4? A 4 killstreak that gives you a personal VSAT?
#5Aether_LyricPosted 3/18/2013 2:06:23 AM
SevenDayCandle posted...

Dead Man's Nuke
#6SevenDayCandle(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 2:08:17 AM
Aether_Lyric posted...
SevenDayCandle posted...

Dead Man's Nuke

Swapped to a Shield class in MW3 that had DMH on it, died enough times on purpose to get it, then this happened.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXrDecZ2r0c

Yea, I don't care about my KD and want to hear you scream and whine <3.
#7ArcXenosPosted 3/18/2013 2:23:45 AM
SevenDayCandle posted...
Aether_Lyric posted...
SevenDayCandle posted...

Dead Man's Nuke

Swapped to a Shield class in MW3 that had DMH on it, died enough times on purpose to get it, then this happened.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXrDecZ2r0c

Yea, I don't care about my KD and want to hear you scream and whine <3.

one of the reasons why I hate mw3 so much :(
---
Nanomachines, SON
#8SevenDayCandle(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 2:26:19 AM
MW3 had it's ups and downs.

I ran SitRep on EVERY class I had. Only to destroy Portable Nubdars. Don't have a headset so I couldn't really soundwhore. Damn did I get some enjoyment from blowing up Portable Nubdars and taking noobs off their camping MOAB streaks.

To me, the Portable Nubdar completely broke MW3 and changed the way it played. You NEEDED Assassin. It was a must.

Nothing beat blowing up a Portable Nubdar, then hiding in a corner near where it was, seeing the noob come out to check on it, then killing him. Felt so good each and every time.
#9webbc99Posted 3/18/2013 5:47:48 AM
I always try and shoot down care package helicopters before they drop the crate for this very reason. Also because I imagine it makes people rage pretty hard.

It's also the reason I usually run with CP on, because you actually have a chance of getting K9 or VTOL or whatever after like... 5 kills, or even less on objective games.
---
PSN: Toastie88 | XBL: Mor7al S7rike | Steam: webbc99
Playing: World of Warcraft, Guild Wars 2, PSASBR
#10SevenDayCandle(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 5:51:20 AM
webbc99 posted...
I always try and shoot down care package helicopters before they drop the crate for this very reason. Also because I imagine it makes people rage pretty hard.

It's also the reason I usually run with CP on, because you actually have a chance of getting K9 or VTOL or whatever after like... 5 kills, or even less on objective games.

Not even gonna lie, when I'm in my party of 3, one guy always has engineer on, so on occasion we'll just all run care packages and have them all re-rolled. It's stupid. You can get 5+ care packages a round easy as hell. Chances of getting something good out of them, especially when they're rerolled? Pretty damn high. They need to just completely take it out.