Hostile Care Package incoming, Hostile Care Package incoming...

#11SeminolehitmanPosted 3/18/2013 5:53:51 AM
SevenDayCandle posted...
CaffeineSnorter posted...
CP should be removed from the game.

It doesn't need to be completely removed, but don't let it get a damn streak above like 800 points.

It was worse in MW3 though. Can't tell you how many games I got 3 Osprey Gunner care packages.

This game unfortunately even lets the noobs re-roll it! So their RC-XD can turn into a VSAT!

I want the game to get better, not even MORE noob friendly.

What's in store for MW4? A 4 killstreak that gives you a personal VSAT?

Well if you look at the previous game in this series, Black Ops, the scorestreaks are far harder to achieve. For instance, in black ops you need 7 kills for Black Bird and 10 for dogs if you have hardline on. You know how many times I got dogs Apache combo in the first one. I have only gotten dogs and VTOL seven times together, much better than every other game getting dogs and Apache.
---
Some people say a cucumber taste better pickled
#12ShadonicPosted 3/18/2013 6:35:39 AM
SevenDayCandle posted...
Enemy Swarm Inbound
Enemy VTOL Warship Inbound

Yea, let me stick around for that actually....

It's like super smash brothers, you're about to lose, get a pokeball, and get the best pokemon.

EMP, ALL ELECTRONICS ARE DOWN.

I've had this happen to me once, it was domination and we'd saved a k-9 / vtol / swarm to obliterate them with in the second round, started off with swarm / VTOL and fooomp.. all gone.

the dogs alone weren't enough to win the game either, sods turned it around >.< MEH.
---
Gah! My 0's fallen off! has anyone seen it?
#13darkshadowmasterPosted 3/18/2013 6:38:13 AM
webbc99 posted...
I always try and shoot down care package helicopters before they drop the crate for this very reason. Also because I imagine it makes people rage pretty hard.

Unless you make it drop it off the map it doesn't really matter. It doesn't destroy the package so they will more than likely get it anyway unless you can shoot it down before it gets anywhere near where they are.

It is a nice free 125pts though.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#14YusukeUrameshi7Posted 3/18/2013 6:43:53 AM
Casual Game Mechanic in Call of Duty? Well I never...
---
http://bf3stats.com/stats_360/BPDark%20Knight21
White FC - 0218-6548-7454
#15achimedPosted 3/18/2013 6:52:27 AM
Except in Super Smash Brothers, you always get a f***ing Waubbafet. (I haven't played Pokemon in a year or two, my spelling is off.)
---
It tickles! It tickles! I knew it, it tickles!
#16LerthyrPosted 3/22/2013 1:01:57 AM
If you play with items in Smash Bros, you're bad. It's all about that 5:00 3 stock final destination.
---
GT: Lerthyr
"Lerth, watching you play SnD is like watching Mozart paint a picture. It's absolutely beautiful." -supercoolisaac
#17milkmanv1Posted 3/24/2013 1:05:45 AM
^Don't forget FOX ONLY!

PS: UAV on standby!
---
You're going to like the way you look. I guarantee it.
PSN: milkmanbonzai
#18PavlovaOfFearPosted 3/24/2013 2:43:54 AM
Sacred_Asylum posted...
If you play with items in Smash Bros, you're bad. It's all about that 5:00 3 stock final destination.

Every Friday I play this game with friends.

We specifically turn bobombs off and I still get killed by crates and barrels containing them.

Every. Single. Time.
---
Do you believe in the heart of the cards?
#19gdogghenriksonPosted 3/24/2013 3:07:28 AM
SevenDayCandle posted...
Enemy Swarm Inbound
Enemy VTOL Warship Inbound

Yea, let me stick around for that actually....

It's like super smash brothers, you're about to lose, get a pokeball, and get the best pokemon.

Blind eye > swarm
Cold Blooded + FHJ AA (or Black Hat PDA) > VTOL Warship
#20Magic_BryanPosted 3/24/2013 2:21:48 PM
VTOL dies hella fast to an antistreak class, esp when primary is Mk48 with FMJ. Dakka, dakka, big game hunter.
---
Lucky beats good...