I used assault rifles for 2 weeks against SMGs and Shotties

#1A MonsterPosted 3/18/2013 9:23:32 AM
Even in small maps, its not bad. I try to avoid going into buildings unless I have to. I use Claymores as early warning against flankers.

The challenge was to keep up with my allies and to avoid being on the wrong side of the map as the spawns flip.

Im experimenting with Stock, Lightweight, and moving in and out while crouched.
---
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Pm1ytVdzfkI&search=baby%20got%20back%20sir%20mixalot
Warcraft Got Back
#2ThankMeNowBLEHHPosted 3/18/2013 10:01:16 AM
scar-h + stock + lightweight is awesome.

sometimes i just like to use the grenade launcher just to force the enemy in using flak jacket. but its too bad they didnt add the masterkey. where the F******* is my masterkey!!!!
#3dario1101Posted 3/18/2013 10:05:18 AM
ThankMeNowBLEHH posted...

sometimes i just like to use the grenade launcher just to force the enemy in using flak jacket. but its too bad they didnt add the masterkey. where the F******* is my masterkey!!!!

Masterkey? What are you on bro? I need to know.
Master key made me cry, like really really cry, whenever I had to do it's challenges in MW3. Not sure about Black Ops 1 And MW2 but it sucks horriblely in MW3.
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-179! :D Started Jan 18. 2012 (Tac-45 <3)
#4GreatKiraLordPosted 3/18/2013 10:15:10 AM
dario1101 posted...

Master key made me cry, like really really cry, whenever I had to do it's challenges in MW3. Not sure about Black Ops 1 And MW2 but it sucks horriblely in MW3.

Wants very good in bo1 either sadly
#5BipBapBamPosted 3/18/2013 10:21:36 AM
GreatKiraLord posted...
dario1101 posted...

Wants very good in bo1 either sadly

it was apparently a mini stakeout, but yeah i tried the mw3 one for 2 minutes, couldn't get a single kill and rage quit
---
Victory is my destiny.
GT: Noitrez