This games major problems are the delusions of horrible players. That's terrible

#51K-R-A-N-G-Posted 3/19/2013 8:27:56 AM
I was like TC but the online is a major problem getting killed faster then a normal human can react is not fun. But in their kill cam they had all the time in the world to make the shot and I'm just stood there. If you haven't noticed this in bo2 you haven't played it much
#52AxCUNNINGxSTUNTPosted 3/19/2013 10:04:38 AM
Kind of ironic someone who is deluded, calling others deluded.

You know nothing of what you are talking about, and most likely just to cause an argument over the internet.
#53TimandEricPosted 3/19/2013 10:31:47 AM
I have around a 1.9 KDR (not that it really matters) while pretty much sticking exclusively to team deathmatch, and yes, there are A LOT of just absolutely terrible players that do nothing but whine and complain in order to justify how bad they are.

But that being said.....this game has some of the worst connections and spawns I have ever seen in an online FPS. I've played Halo, Battlefield, Unreal Tournament, and countless other online shooters in my life, and I have never even remotely experienced the same kind of issues that I have with the last two CoD titles. Lately the lag hasn't been an issue for me, but has everyone already forgotten the first two months when the game was virtually unplayable?

It's not an excuse and I'm not blaming it for whenever I have a bad game, but the connection issues are certainly there. I agree that blaming your poor performance in EVERY game on lag and bad connections is a delusional thought process, but so is denying that these problems still exist and need to be fixed.....because they do.
#54CammyApplePosted 3/19/2013 10:37:41 AM
TimandEric posted...
I have around a 1.9 KDR (not that it really matters) while pretty much sticking exclusively to team deathmatch, and yes, there are A LOT of just absolutely terrible players that do nothing but whine and complain in order to justify how bad they are.

But that being said.....this game has some of the worst connections and spawns I have ever seen in an online FPS. I've played Halo, Battlefield, Unreal Tournament, and countless other online shooters in my life, and I have never even remotely experienced the same kind of issues that I have with the last two CoD titles. Lately the lag hasn't been an issue for me, but has everyone already forgotten the first two months when the game was virtually unplayable?

It's not an excuse and I'm not blaming it for whenever I have a bad game, but the connection issues are certainly there. I agree that blaming your poor performance in EVERY game on lag and bad connections is a delusional thought process, but so is denying that these problems still exist and need to be fixed.....because they do.

Noshar Canals TDM says high for the worst spawns in an FPS in a very long time.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
#55TimandEricPosted 3/19/2013 10:39:21 AM
CammyApple posted...
TimandEric posted...

I'm talking about the game as a whole, not just one map.
#56CammyApplePosted 3/19/2013 10:44:41 AM
TimandEric posted...
CammyApple posted...
TimandEric posted...

I can understand that. However console BF3 has become pretty much nothing but Metro and Noshar.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
#57Ice WeaselPosted 3/19/2013 10:55:57 AM
The_Gun_Sh0w posted...
matrix0523 posted...
Lag Comp (which wasn't a problem in MW3 either)

Stopped reading at this. Clearly trolling

Have to admit I had a good laugh at that comment myself, lol. He probably believes there's no camera lag either which has been proven to be in OFFLINE matches as well.
#58TimandEricPosted 3/19/2013 11:27:36 AM
CammyApple posted...
TimandEric posted...
CammyApple posted...
TimandEric posted...

I can understand that. However console BF3 has become pretty much nothing but Metro and Noshar.

Well that's probably why console Battlefield kinda sucks then
#59Juzten76Posted 3/19/2013 11:30:43 AM
The delusions seem to be more of a problem with a lot of the "good players". Some of them seem to have let it go to their head.
#60whodeynotdatPosted 3/19/2013 11:43:29 AM
TimandEric posted...

Really good post. I have lag comp probelms(where it affects more than 1 or 2 kills) about 1/10 games give or take some depending on the lobby. Does lag comp exist? Yes. Is it causing you to go 10-20? No. Spawns are the bigger problem IMO but MW3 had some pretty bad spawns too.
---
YOLO = You Oughta Look Out