This games major problems are the delusions of horrible players. That's terrible

#61matrix0523(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 1:01:19 PM
The opening post featured the most common sense I've read within this board for a long while. I ignored every post afterwards just to post this approval.

Thanks, babe! <3
---
GT: Chauvanistic - Only good player on gamefaqs - UMvC3 - Wesker - Doom - Strider - P4A - Teddie- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP7-8Q2kTe4 - 2:50
#62matrix0523(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 1:02:18 PM
Kind of ironic someone who is deluded, calling others deluded.

You know nothing of what you are talking about, and most likely just to cause an argument over the internet.

I know exactly what I'm talking about. Only problem here is your garbage connection or your natural lack of skill. Most likely a mix of both.
---
GT: Chauvanistic - Only good player on gamefaqs - UMvC3 - Wesker - Doom - Strider - P4A - Teddie- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP7-8Q2kTe4 - 2:50
#63CammyApplePosted 3/19/2013 1:06:06 PM
matrix0523 posted...

You know nothing of what you are talking about, and most likely just to cause an argument over the internet.

I know exactly what I'm talking about. Only problem here is your garbage connection or your natural lack of skill. Most likely a mix of both.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoFnIckyoxg

Again.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
#64l Dudeboy lPosted 3/19/2013 1:11:32 PM
Nothing I love more than people who understand nothing about networking complaining about networking.
---
&lt;b&gt;You are now breathing manually.&lt;/b&gt;
Lets put a little lead in the air, and see what falls over.
#65AxCUNNINGxSTUNTPosted 3/19/2013 1:33:27 PM
matrix0523 posted...

Explain how you figure that one out. Seriously! Tell me your conclusion from the facts you have on me.

Like I said nothing to say, and totally deluded, and most likely and a multi account holding troll.
#662ManPowerTripPosted 3/19/2013 1:43:18 PM
matrix0523 posted...
You know a games community is unbelievably horrible when it's most grievous issues are in it's collective head. Especially when the problems are blatantly non-existent. Like, seriously? People are in such denial about being bad that they have to blame insane things like Lag Comp (which wasn't a problem in MW3 either) and god damn Host Disadvantage. I have actually seen multiple posts from people here swearing that they do better on a worse connection. What in the absolute **** is wrong with you people? l0l. Why is it so hard for some of you to accept that you're a 1 KD player?

How can you expect these people to make better games when you're filling up their twitters with this nonsensical and utterly delusional hate for a game, not because you don't enjoy it, but because you need a scapegoat for your lack of skill? What type of community gaming community actually develops mass hysteria? Has something like that ever happened before?

Have you even played cod 4 , waw or mw2???

The netcode is umpteen amount of times far superior to this crap fest. This is the result of everyone crying about absolutely every aspect of cod when mw2 came out. Wah!...The host has a small advantage....so what happens? They make it so the worse your internet, the better you do.

THe problem? Now instead of one host having a slight heads up on you, now over half the lobby does. It is truly pathetic.

If it is pathetic and skill less to cry....why did all you sooks cry during mw2? There was a million different ways to play that game.

Commando? Use cold blooded pro and a sensor and hide in a bush....infuruate them, they will change to ninja. Or use a rapid fire mp5...brutal in cqc

Quick scoping? Broken as all mighty f***......but you could always use the acr for the long sight maps like wasteland and kurachi. Or be a douche and noob tube the wimps.

The tubing was out of control in mw2, accepted..but the game was SO MUCH better, it isnt even close. Maps , weapons...etc etc all better, which can be debated.

What cant be ...is the frame rate, the netcode, it is all facts.

People like the tc will say hurp derp....people make excuses for being bad. I think its more like people who benefet from lag comp so greatly cant admit it.. They dont want to admit the game holds their hand.

You would get crushed on mw2....oh wait you probs already did and cried, and now we have this pathetic net code. But hey it benefets your skill less self now so its ok right?