Is there a secret weapon in Campaign this time?

#1Lord-SheogorathPosted 3/18/2013 2:34:26 PM
I know half the people here will only respond " Der wut Campaign?" For the the remaining helpful people, i ask the simple question.

Is there a special weapon hidden in single player, kind of like how the Ray Gun was in WaW SP?
I remember reading way back at release of this game that there was, even recall looking for a secret myself. I just don't remember from where.

If anyone remembers or knows, let me know.
My friend was curious which made me wonder again as well.
---
You think you're trolling me, but the truth is.. You just trolled yourself.
#2Teh_5_StarzPosted 3/18/2013 2:35:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAPn0REA8_g&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Thats all i have to sAy

Some things are best kept secret
---
GT: DJ Willie Vee
Offer DLC? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h472NmF1HEQ
#3Lord-Sheogorath(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 3:03:11 PM
Best kept secret? Well yes i suppose spoilers will be in the topic then but i've been looking and wanted a real answer.
---
You think you're trolling me, but the truth is.. You just trolled yourself.
#4NejiHyuga900Posted 3/18/2013 5:32:10 PM
From: Lord-Sheogorath | Posted: 3/18/2013 5:34:26 PM | #001
I know half the people here will only respond " Der wut Campaign?"

Well, you wouldn't be hearing that from me since I played and enjoyed the BO2 campaign. It's my favorite CoD campaign so far (and finally one that isn't as linear as any other CoD games and has new features, making BO2 one of my favorite CoD titles).

I don't know if there are any secret weapons in BO2's campaign. I know that the BO1 campaign had the Thundergun in the mission "Numbers", but I haven't came across any info on any BO2 campaign secrets/easter eggs.
---
Xbox/Windows LIVE Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: TDPNeji | Steam ID: NejiHyuga900
I am a thunder dragon. Hear me roar thunder and breath out lightning!
#5lolcharizardPosted 3/18/2013 5:34:28 PM
Nope, the closest things are weapons like the BO1 crossbow, BO1 death machine, and the old grenade launcher
---
LEADER OF THE ZACK PACK
#6Shaun3DPosted 3/18/2013 6:09:32 PM
Dont know about weapons but i seen a vid that showed a minecraft easter egg. Regular creepers and a big creeper.. never tried to find in campaign myself tho
---
Must.......fill......space.......
#7ThankMeNowBLEHHPosted 3/18/2013 6:12:35 PM
Dont know about weapons but i seen a vid that showed a minecraft easter egg. Regular creepers and a big creeper.. never tried to find in campaign myself tho

dude wrong board, thats a borderlands 2 easteregg
#8Shaun3DPosted 3/18/2013 6:19:18 PM
ThankMeNowBLEHH posted...

dude wrong board, thats a borderlands 2 easteregg

Um really? Couldve sworn it was blops 2. O well
---
Must.......fill......space.......