When I see someone with dexterity I automatically think bad kid

#1gunho7Posted 3/18/2013 7:16:56 PM
This is not a complaint topic I'm just stating my opinion so if you think I am complaining you can leave.

I find that of all the perks in the game, this one allows you to play like the biggest noob while still killing people. Comboed with lag this perk makes some people's reaction time instant. The biggest crutch perk used to be ghost but now you have to move to use it so now dexterity followed by toughness are the biggest crutches.

What do you guys think is the biggest crutch perk in the game?
---
GT: steven the show
AKJohnnyB is bad
#2HeartlessCharmsPosted 3/18/2013 7:18:05 PM
I use Dexterity :(
---
All I have in life is my new appetite for failure.
#3Crono exePosted 3/18/2013 7:18:30 PM
So people who used Lightweight Pro in mw2 and steady aim pro on black ops are also bad kids?
---
Con ganas de engrasar la macana. Quien no?
#4gunho7(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 7:19:32 PM
HeartlessCharms posted...
I use Dexterity :(

When I see munch emm I think bad kid
---
AKJohnnyB is bad
#5WholegraineyPosted 3/18/2013 7:23:31 PM
Not really a crutch, but I wish Toughness wasn't in the game.
---
GT: Wholegrainey
#6LoshadtPosted 3/18/2013 7:24:28 PM
I've gotten used to people being able to sprint around corners and start shooting as if they never were running in the first place, so it doesn't really bother me that much anymore. However, I would like to meet the braindead mongoloid who thought that this perk was necessary to add in.

The game is mindless enough as it is, they don't need to remove ALL thought process from the game.
---
Russian is my first language, so yes there may be a spelling error or two.
I <3 Jesus.
#7gunho7(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 7:29:04 PM
Loshadt posted...
I've gotten used to people being able to sprint around corners and start shooting as if they never were running in the first place, so it doesn't really bother me that much anymore. However, I would like to meet the braindead mongoloid who thought that this perk was necessary to add in.

The game is mindless enough as it is, they don't need to remove ALL thought process from the game.

No kidding, this perk just let's you sprint around and stop instantly and shoot. I don't see how that's balanced in a shooter heavily dictated by reaction times.
---
AKJohnnyB is bad
#8fatclemenzaPosted 3/18/2013 7:31:00 PM
I actually agree. Sprinting was designed to let you move faster with the drawback of being vulnerable if you encountered an enemy while doing it. Now, anybody who wants to at level 1 can basically kill the metagame for mindless play.
---
Red wine with fish. Well that should have told me something.
#9AaronHutchPosted 3/18/2013 7:31:30 PM
the camper ADSing at the doorway(me)still wins the fight
---
W@W was awesome for gun diversity. You saw the MP40, the MP40, and the MP40. - Gritzblitz56
#10Juzten76Posted 3/18/2013 8:14:54 PM
I don't know, I'm too busy killing fools to try thinking of excuses as to why I died. What will next week's excuse be?