Will they add Zombie DLCS from Black ops 1?

#1TrigxPosted 3/18/2013 6:36:41 PM
Such as Kino Der Toten, Five, Ascension, Call of the dead, Shangri-La, Moon, like they did with classic zombies on black ops 1 from World At War? or will they even add those classics on black ops 2?
---
Kill...KILL....KILL!!! zombies?
#2SpaceAssassinPosted 3/18/2013 6:50:15 PM
I just want new maps.
---
If you're not somewhat competitive in a game and don't care if you do poorly, you're probably not competitive in life. That probably means you're a hobo -banana
#3MrB730Posted 3/18/2013 6:58:52 PM
Im more into zombies this year than i was in Blops 1. So i just hope they get more maps. I wouldnt mind if there was just an all zombies DLC pack tbh. Most people wont like that though but i would.
---
Thou shall not ragequit. - Commandment # 11
#4herduliekmudkipPosted 3/18/2013 8:21:10 PM
i would buy ascension again
---
http://i.imgur.com/fsSme.png
Meet herduliekmudkip hater of all things powerful and easy to use. ~ donkeyofdestiny
#5runaway0417Posted 3/18/2013 8:34:40 PM
I want to see the Call of the dead map, but a version for after the events of the "Moon Easter Egg".
So wherever it has cold water, it's boiling water, a LITTLE fire and lava, like as much that Town had...thats it, but spread out across the entire map, so like a dozen small spots.
Trees on fire, instead of a snow storm, it's storming ashes

And even better, then we can have an option for the Earth map, where you Press like RT or something, and it goes back in time, and we can play all of the maps JUST before Moon.

So you can switch from the Past, like Kino's time, from the Present, like Die Rise, to perhaps future maps, with actual legit futuristic things, Wrist Grenades maybe, and the Storm thing from Campaign.

Call of the Dead Past: Snowy and Cold
Call of the Dead Present: Firey and Hot
Call of the Dead Future: A normal area, just right?

What do you guys think about that?
---
This Is GameFAQs. Where You Ask A Simple, Honest Question and get Ambushed by Trolls.
The Cow Says: Moo! The Doggie Says: Bow Wow! The Doctor Says: Die!