ya know i find the whole OP thing kinda strange

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. ya know i find the whole OP thing kinda strange
2 years ago#1
sold the game a week into launch but then bought it again during christ mas and never came to the boards between then. before going to multi player i went into slitscreen to try out guns. ended up using the PDW with laser sight and stuff for better hip firing. once i go online then come to boards i find out its over powered. shuld i change my gun just cuz i found the best set up and it just so happens to be good? something i never under stood. thoughts?
---
A new man
Paladin of the Brotherhood of Toeh
2 years ago#2
Do what's in your heart
2 years ago#3
People that say weapons are OP usually are tired of losing a gun fight to that weapon so many times. I think it would be nice to have the original specs of launch date weapons back. Yes, certain weapons are more effective in certain scenarios. This is why we strive for the weapons in the later levels, but that doesn't mean that you need to nerf that weapon when people are using it more and more. Each weapon is good for something and has their own points of dominance. Changing this in ways to fix something that is wrong is accepted, but to change it cause people cry about it is not acceptable.

Now in order to use some of these weapons, you may be forced to go to Hardcore. That in itself is not the worst thing in the world, but for those who loved their weapons the way it was only to have it nerfed is, at least my opinion, wrong.
---
I don't feed trolls and I don't read spam!
Gamer tag: Spinal101
2 years ago#4
You're on a roll, aren't you little man?
Must be Mr Rogers neighborhood tonight/today.
---
Commanding Officer of Phantom Operations (HoG)
Wont change sig till BigReed gets 1600MSP for Helping out
2 years ago#5
Hitman_67 posted...
You're on a roll, aren't you little man?
Must be Mr Rogers neighborhood tonight/today.

uhh
---
A new man
Paladin of the Brotherhood of Toeh
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. ya know i find the whole OP thing kinda strange

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived