Teammate kept camping...

#1SevenDayCandlePosted 3/19/2013 1:43:01 AM
So I fired my unsilenced weapon next to him as he ran all the way to the back of the map to throw it down. Ended up getting him killed. Killed the enemy who was about to take it, took his Sentry Gun as he came running back spraying at me. Placed it facing a wall. <3

Did this to him 3 times in 1 game. Poor kid. Took a Sentry that I placed facing a wall. RC-XD, which I just proceeded to try to trap him in a corner with. And a Hellstorm that I also just aimed directly at him.

I think he went like 25-8, with 2 captures and 3 defends. We only won by like 30 points, but I knew even if the enemies took B I could get it right back as I trolled this kid.

Of course he had a name like EL_GARA_87. Seems that people like him always just camp and hope for a KD.
#2georgiaboy11Posted 3/19/2013 4:22:06 AM
Oh.
---
Taylor Swift is like a velociraptor, if she senses movement she will date it.
#3NurbisPosted 3/19/2013 4:51:18 AM
Apparently, you were playing domination so if he was camping your capped flag and defending it then that is okay. He had caps and defends so he tried to help the team. You hurt your team by wasting his CPs which made him less effective and you wasted your time messing with him which made you less effective. Your teammate was not the problem, you were.
#4KayGirlPosted 3/19/2013 5:05:53 AM(edited)
Nurbis posted...
Apparently, you were playing domination so if he was camping your capped flag and defending it then that is okay. He had caps and defends so he tried to help the team. You hurt your team by wasting his CPs which made him less effective and you wasted your time messing with him which made you less effective. Your teammate was not the problem, you were.

Exactly - you are the type of person who ruins this game for everyone.
#5I_End_ZombiesPosted 3/19/2013 5:39:40 AM
SevenDayCandle posted...
So I fired my unsilenced weapon next to him as he ran all the way to the back of the map to throw it down. Ended up getting him killed. Killed the enemy who was about to take it, took his Sentry Gun as he came running back spraying at me. Placed it facing a wall. <3

Did this to him 3 times in 1 game. Poor kid. Took a Sentry that I placed facing a wall. RC-XD, which I just proceeded to try to trap him in a corner with. And a Hellstorm that I also just aimed directly at him.

I think he went like 25-8, with 2 captures and 3 defends. We only won by like 30 points, but I knew even if the enemies took B I could get it right back as I trolled this kid.

Of course he had a name like EL_GARA_87. Seems that people like him always just camp and hope for a KD.

You played like a bellend while the other guy played properly. Good job Timmy!
#6xo0Achilles0oxPosted 3/19/2013 6:21:52 AM
I thought you had to be over 13 to post on this site?
#7mcelv52aPosted 3/19/2013 7:22:25 AM
SevenDayCandle posted...

The truly sad thing is that he was proud of these actions to brag about them here. Dude posts a score that at least reflect that the "camper" was doing the objective and that he even had score streaks setup to gain or protect cap points. That he then squandered.
---
I am made of 50% epic, 50% win, 50% LOL and 50% waffles. That is hardcore.
#8ArcXenosPosted 3/19/2013 8:01:53 AM(edited)
If a random goes positive, not to mention something HIGHER THAN A 2 K/D, I am damn pleased with him.

If he camps to PROTECT the objectives and he actually KILLS people, I will treat him as an asset. I do not care if they run LMG with target finder, if he distract the enemy and does well, he is ok in my book. Hiding in a corner going 4-1 on the other hand...
---
Nanomachines, SON
#9zxrax_alt_1Posted 3/21/2013 11:58:58 PM
This topic sucks
---
http://twitch.tv/vraage | GT: v Raage
i7-3820 @4.875GHz | 2x HD7970 | 16GB 2000MHz | Rampage IV Formula | 250GB 840 SSD +2TB | Custom Watercooling | 1440p IPS