Coolest DLC camo?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them

User Info: XxOblivion77

XxOblivion77
3 years ago#1
I always have extra points, so I bought... *sigh* three camo packs because I couldn't do anything else with my points, and they were burning a hole through my XBL account.

I bought Dia da muertos (sp?), Party Rock and Bacon... out of those three I really like how Bacon looks on some guns where the camo doesn't usually show up very well (example: SCAR, R870, etc.)

Overall, I regret buying these packs even though I didn't really lose anything. Still gonna use some of these for fun, and hey, 2 bucks isn't much when you spend hours every day playing CoD (well not anymore but still).
GT: OhBlivEeUn
Sometimes you just gotta let these suckas know that your balls are bigger than theirs - shadowsofdawn

User Info: supercoolisaac

supercoolisaac
3 years ago#2
viper master race.

edit: graffiti camo looks pretty good too.
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac

User Info: Baseballtitan

Baseballtitan
3 years ago#3
Lol I only bought graffiti. But then I hit prestige master so I'm probably done with this game.
I will refrain from changing this sig until Mike Trout wins his first MVP award.
Gt: MannkinD - PSN: A0Tone

User Info: XxOblivion77

XxOblivion77
3 years ago#4
Lol I only bought graffiti. But then I hit prestige master so I'm probably done with this game.

I don't get this. So many people say it, too.

Why would you stop playing after you spend all that time to get to max rank?
GT: OhBlivEeUn
Sometimes you just gotta let these suckas know that your balls are bigger than theirs - shadowsofdawn

User Info: Baseballtitan

Baseballtitan
3 years ago#5
XxOblivion77 posted...

I don't get this. So many people say it, too.

Why would you stop playing after you spend all that time to get to max rank?

Because what's left to accomplish? I mean I'll still play it on occasion but staying one rank is stale. And I'm not resetting because it took me a million tries to get the master killer challenges done.
I will refrain from changing this sig until Mike Trout wins his first MVP award.
Gt: MannkinD - PSN: A0Tone

User Info: Kosmo240985

Kosmo240985
3 years ago#6
i bought the viper pack for the cross hair. i didn't know you got the camo and calling card as well.

i love the cross hair. headshots for some reason have sky rocketed.
GT: Kozzie85

User Info: darkshadowmaster

darkshadowmaster
3 years ago#7
I really like Viper & its reticles other than the Holo sight one. I can't see **** through that one.
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.

User Info: hk7111

hk7111
3 years ago#8
Tbh they all look better then most of the unlockable camos, other then the jungle camp but the reticles make up for it.

Hard to choose a best but my favorites are kawaii, viper and the skulls one that I forget the name of.
Rainbow dash is best pony.
I have a Gaming PC, Xbox 360 slim 250gb, a PS3 Slim 250gb, PS Vita, 3ds XL, an Iphone 4s and a galaxy S3. Not a Fanboy to any.

User Info: Nyangasm

Nyangasm
3 years ago#9
kawaii

It's the only relevant camouflage at least.
XG21G2D4
If you don't like it, you can join the Moe-Moe Rebellion.

User Info: FeelMyBlade

FeelMyBlade
3 years ago#10
Kawaii camo is my favorite.
Currently Playing: Black Ops 2
Best CoD yet! Love it!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived