Coolest DLC camo?

#1XxOblivion77Posted 3/19/2013 9:24:46 AM
I always have extra points, so I bought... *sigh* three camo packs because I couldn't do anything else with my points, and they were burning a hole through my XBL account.

I bought Dia da muertos (sp?), Party Rock and Bacon... out of those three I really like how Bacon looks on some guns where the camo doesn't usually show up very well (example: SCAR, R870, etc.)

Overall, I regret buying these packs even though I didn't really lose anything. Still gonna use some of these for fun, and hey, 2 bucks isn't much when you spend hours every day playing CoD (well not anymore but still).
---
GT: OhBlivEeUn
Sometimes you just gotta let these suckas know that your balls are bigger than theirs - shadowsofdawn
#2supercoolisaacPosted 3/19/2013 9:26:06 AM(edited)
viper master race.

edit: graffiti camo looks pretty good too.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#3BaseballtitanPosted 3/19/2013 9:26:21 AM
Lol I only bought graffiti. But then I hit prestige master so I'm probably done with this game.
---
I will refrain from changing this sig until Mike Trout wins his first MVP award.
Gt: MannkinD - PSN: A0Tone
#4XxOblivion77(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 9:27:27 AM
Lol I only bought graffiti. But then I hit prestige master so I'm probably done with this game.

I don't get this. So many people say it, too.

Why would you stop playing after you spend all that time to get to max rank?
---
GT: OhBlivEeUn
Sometimes you just gotta let these suckas know that your balls are bigger than theirs - shadowsofdawn
#5BaseballtitanPosted 3/19/2013 10:55:34 AM
XxOblivion77 posted...

I don't get this. So many people say it, too.

Why would you stop playing after you spend all that time to get to max rank?

Because what's left to accomplish? I mean I'll still play it on occasion but staying one rank is stale. And I'm not resetting because it took me a million tries to get the master killer challenges done.
---
I will refrain from changing this sig until Mike Trout wins his first MVP award.
Gt: MannkinD - PSN: A0Tone
#6Kosmo240985Posted 3/19/2013 10:57:31 AM
i bought the viper pack for the cross hair. i didn't know you got the camo and calling card as well.

i love the cross hair. headshots for some reason have sky rocketed.
---
GT: Kozzie85
#7darkshadowmasterPosted 3/19/2013 11:08:36 AM
I really like Viper & its reticles other than the Holo sight one. I can't see **** through that one.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#8hk7111Posted 3/19/2013 12:16:35 PM
Tbh they all look better then most of the unlockable camos, other then the jungle camp but the reticles make up for it.

Hard to choose a best but my favorites are kawaii, viper and the skulls one that I forget the name of.
---
Rainbow dash is best pony.
I have a Gaming PC, Xbox 360 slim 250gb, a PS3 Slim 250gb, PS Vita, 3ds XL, an Iphone 4s and a galaxy S3. Not a Fanboy to any.
#9NyangasmPosted 3/19/2013 12:18:23 PM
kawaii

It's the only relevant camouflage at least.
---
XG21G2D4
If you don't like it, you can join the Moe-Moe Rebellion.
#10FeelMyBladePosted 3/19/2013 12:18:26 PM
Kawaii camo is my favorite.
---
Currently Playing: Black Ops 2
Best CoD yet! Love it!