Endless Eternal Infinity (spoilers, little things in-game, and a single idea)

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Endless Eternal Infinity (spoilers, little things in-game, and a single idea)
2 years ago#1
Foood is Goood
Go Outside
Read a Book
If you're wondering, these are some of the titles of books (among others) found in some of the campaign levels and a few maps (especially Aftermath; the bookstore on the A-side of the map, if you play Domination).

My single idea is for keeping both F and H alive during the Yemen level (in an effort to not spoil anything). How 'bout this for a third option (first, how to get it):
-let DF escape during Karma
-save C in Second Chance
Now...when Menendez hands F the gun to kill H, I think that a third option would simply be waiting it out. After a few seconds, DF gets impatient and goes for the kill...BUT an explosion happens nearby, causing Menendez and DF to run away for cover. In doing this, F and H are both spared, allowing you to save C, AND get the better NPC for final mission (otherwise, it just seems empty).

What do you guys (and gals) think 'bout that?
---
I am a writer (mostly a poet). If you're interested in buying my work, let me know (message me).
Feel free to check my ZuuF facebook page for samples.
2 years ago#2
Sounds good, BUT kinda forced for a "better, perfect" game.
---
XBL gamertag: XxDeadlyFrostxX
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Endless Eternal Infinity (spoilers, little things in-game, and a single idea)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived