Why Dual Wield pistols do more damage than just a single?

#1SevenDayCandlePosted 3/19/2013 1:35:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xadjk42EiLE

The bullets themselves do more damage than just a single pistol... Kinda weird if you ask me.

I've been going for Diamond Pistols for a while now, Only have the Five-Seven left. I noticed a while ago the guns seemed a bit stronger and killed easier when Dual Wield. Picked up a random ass kill with the Dual B23Rs from hella far away with the last 3 bullets in the right gun.
#2GoldenslushPosted 3/19/2013 1:35:54 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3GoldenslushPosted 3/19/2013 1:36:42 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#4fatclemenzaPosted 3/19/2013 1:38:23 PM
because they're incredibly inaccurate at range so extra damage doesn't mean much. but lol @ treyarch logic: nerf KAP-40 Dual, leave the superior B23 Dual alone
---
Red wine with fish. Well that should have told me something.
#5SevenDayCandle(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 1:45:59 PM
Goldenslush posted...
So basically you're stupid

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the downfall of the world.

The challenged people who just shout out opinions and make judgements about people or things without actually looking into what was said. Reading Comprehension and an attention span longer than you last with your girlfriend (hand) is key to success.
#6dario1101Posted 3/19/2013 1:46:02 PM
fatclemenza posted...
because they're incredibly inaccurate at range so extra damage doesn't mean much. but lol @ treyarch logic: nerf KAP-40 Dual, leave the superior B23 Dual alone

Lol no.
Tac. 45 Daul wield is still a 2-hit kill. So if you shoot both bullets... That makes it an INSTA-KILL! :D
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-179! :D Started Jan 18. 2012 (Tac-45 <3)
#7SevenDayCandle(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 2:13:00 PM
dario1101 posted...
fatclemenza posted...

Lol no.
Tac. 45 Daul wield is still a 2-hit kill. So if you shoot both bullets... That makes it an INSTA-KILL! :D

So if the Five-Seven. I haven't gotten the Dual Wield attachment unlocked for it yet, I've been running a Silencer. Pretty damn sick.
#8Mitchach0Posted 3/19/2013 5:54:58 PM
fatclemenza posted...
lol @ treyarch logic: nerf KAP-40 Dual, leave the superior B23 Dual alone

An even better example of the ridiculousness of Treyarch's logic is that the damage and range of the worst gun in the game was nerfed while they buffed the pistols that had been referred to by many at times as overpowered.
---
http://www.youtube.com/mitchacho
#9SevenDayCandle(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 5:57:51 PM
Mitchach0 posted...
fatclemenza posted...
lol @ treyarch logic: nerf KAP-40 Dual, leave the superior B23 Dual alone

An even better example of the ridiculousness of Treyarch's logic is that the damage and range of the worst gun in the game was nerfed while they buffed the pistols that had been referred to by many at times as overpowered.

Treyarch?
Logic?
#10elchris79Posted 3/19/2013 5:59:16 PM
dario1101 posted...
fatclemenza posted...

Lol no.

So he's still actually right then? Did he mention your rebuttal? No.