Anyone Xbox friends with any MLG guys?

#1Net SharkPosted 3/19/2013 3:19:20 PM
I have been watching Optic Nadeshot live streaming on Twitch and tried friending him twice. He declines it pretty quick. I should try to watch his stream and do it just to see if my name appears on his stream. :D
---
Andy Reid thought he was going to KFC not KC. :)
#2HeyPeterManPosted 3/19/2013 3:31:53 PM
what for?? and who really cares?

quit bothering the guy....
---
"Were here for a good time, not a long time." Colin McRae
#3JVel91Posted 3/19/2013 3:33:04 PM
Nope.
---
NerdFAQs.
#4DxMehDxPosted 3/19/2013 3:33:45 PM
you kind of have to be known.. and you sound like you won't be known too soon
---
SwAgYoLo
#5Mander1861Posted 3/19/2013 3:34:14 PM
TC is a stalker.
Take a hint dude.
He doesnt want to be your friend and you wont get any better knowing him if he did.
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
#6MaDHatPosted 3/19/2013 3:40:50 PM
Why would you want to be friends with an MLG person. 99% of them are arrogant, pretentious a******* that suck all of the fun out of anything they are involved in. I checked out that COD tournament on the weekend for about 10 minutes, and there were a few people after the rounds were over would get this "tough guy" look on their face haha.. it was pretty hilarious.
#7GreatKiraLordPosted 3/19/2013 3:40:58 PM
I really hope you're joking.
#8GiglioroninomPosted 3/19/2013 3:50:19 PM
MaDHat posted...
Why would you want to be friends with an MLG person. 99% of them are arrogant, pretentious a******* that suck all of the fun out of anything they are involved in. I checked out that COD tournament on the weekend for about 10 minutes, and there were a few people after the rounds were over would get this "tough guy" look on their face haha.. it was pretty hilarious.

They take themselves soooooo seriously. I can't watch for more than 15 seconds.
---
Soundcloud.com/fiscaljackhammer
Facebook.com/1945tx
#9verby45Posted 3/19/2013 3:51:23 PM
Call of Duty? No, but I do have a friend in real life who plays Mortal Kombat on the PS3 competitively.
---
He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever. To know the road ahead, ask those coming back.
GT: Fic56
#10supercoolisaacPosted 3/19/2013 4:02:21 PM
Giglioroninom posted...
MaDHat posted...

They take themselves soooooo seriously. I can't watch for more than 15 seconds.

they get paid thousands of dollars. I'd take it seriously too.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac