Anyone Xbox friends with any MLG guys?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Anyone Xbox friends with any MLG guys?
3 years ago#1
I have been watching Optic Nadeshot live streaming on Twitch and tried friending him twice. He declines it pretty quick. I should try to watch his stream and do it just to see if my name appears on his stream. :D
Andy Reid thought he was going to KFC not KC. :)
3 years ago#2
what for?? and who really cares?

quit bothering the guy....
"Were here for a good time, not a long time." Colin McRae
3 years ago#3
Nope.
NerdFAQs.
3 years ago#4
you kind of have to be known.. and you sound like you won't be known too soon
SwAgYoLo
3 years ago#5
TC is a stalker.
Take a hint dude.
He doesnt want to be your friend and you wont get any better knowing him if he did.
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
3 years ago#6
Why would you want to be friends with an MLG person. 99% of them are arrogant, pretentious a******* that suck all of the fun out of anything they are involved in. I checked out that COD tournament on the weekend for about 10 minutes, and there were a few people after the rounds were over would get this "tough guy" look on their face haha.. it was pretty hilarious.
3 years ago#7
I really hope you're joking.
3 years ago#8
MaDHat posted...
Why would you want to be friends with an MLG person. 99% of them are arrogant, pretentious a******* that suck all of the fun out of anything they are involved in. I checked out that COD tournament on the weekend for about 10 minutes, and there were a few people after the rounds were over would get this "tough guy" look on their face haha.. it was pretty hilarious.

They take themselves soooooo seriously. I can't watch for more than 15 seconds.
Soundcloud.com/fiscaljackhammer
Facebook.com/1945tx
3 years ago#9
Call of Duty? No, but I do have a friend in real life who plays Mortal Kombat on the PS3 competitively.
He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever. To know the road ahead, ask those coming back.
GT: Fic56
3 years ago#10
Giglioroninom posted...
MaDHat posted...

They take themselves soooooo seriously. I can't watch for more than 15 seconds.

they get paid thousands of dollars. I'd take it seriously too.
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Anyone Xbox friends with any MLG guys?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived