Why don't people just play TDM?

#11LoshadtPosted 3/19/2013 6:50:47 PM
That makes sense. I don't have to worry about that though because I'm not very good.
---
Russian is my first language, so yes there may be a spelling error or two.
I <3 Jesus.
#12AlexanaxelaPosted 3/19/2013 6:51:04 PM
tdm is worse than ever in this game
---
Pau Gasol "POR QUE!!", Nene ":D"
http://i42.tinypic.com/2m5f1j9.jpg
#13macmanigan(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 6:51:28 PM
fatclemenza posted...
5 kills for a UAV in TDM is laughably dumb compared to 2-3 previously. 6 kills + confirms for a VSAT in KC, 12 kills for a VSAT in TDM

Yes, I agree that the difficulty in getting basic streaks in TDM is ridiculous and probably drives people away. It is an incredibly boring mode to play. I will say though that after having played most game modes that TDM players are collectively the worst - by a lot.
#14macmanigan(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 6:53:52 PM
Alexanaxela posted...
tdm is worse than ever in this game

Agreed. In the previous CODs I played (mw1, mw2, bo1) I only played TDM. I did that through about 2 prestiges in BO2 and just got bored.
#15moridin7632Posted 3/19/2013 8:08:22 PM
Kill whoring works better in Dom and other objective games than in TDM for a few reasons.

1. You have a better idea of where people are coming from and going to be at than in TDM.

2. There isn't a limit on kills. In TDM the match ends at 75 kills. In Dom you can get 75 kills by yourself without ending the game.

It sucks for people who want to play the objective and actually go for winning rather than just killing people, but its the nature of the community.
---
To understand the future, we must go back in time
#16Mr_CumberdalePosted 3/19/2013 8:12:17 PM
macmanigan posted...
fatclemenza posted...
5 kills for a UAV in TDM is laughably dumb compared to 2-3 previously. 6 kills + confirms for a VSAT in KC, 12 kills for a VSAT in TDM

Yes, I agree that the difficulty in getting basic streaks in TDM is ridiculous and probably drives people away. It is an incredibly boring mode to play. I will say though that after having played most game modes that TDM players are collectively the worst - by a lot.

If you are good at killing, it's actually pretty fun. I'm at low 400s and 3.4 KD and can usually get VSAT / K9s each game. You almost never have to worry about the enemies getting anything higher than Lightning Strike.
---
GT: Why you quit
#17T_r_a_m_PPosted 3/19/2013 8:47:33 PM
Mr_Cumberdale posted...
macmanigan posted...
fatclemenza posted...

If you are good at killing, it's actually pretty fun. I'm at low 400s and 3.4 KD and can usually get VSAT / K9s each game. You almost never have to worry about the enemies getting anything higher than Lightning Strike.

Yip, when in full parties, that what you meant?
---
Gamertag: EtherealEgo
Veni, Vidi, Vici