Does anyone ever play the objective..?

#11Purely_LuckPosted 3/19/2013 6:56:29 PM
If you want teamates to do stuff play league play, as people care about winning there.
---
LoL IGN:Paradox, Gamertag-Nuhlified-Best Search and Destory player on the Blops 2 boards. MW2>Blops2>Cod4
#12hear_yePosted 3/19/2013 6:59:42 PM
They need to make caps and defends worth more points - objective players should be getting the killstreaks not the kill whores.

Capping B should be an automatic 1000 points.
#13SL_Tops10(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 7:02:17 PM
I understand the whole "rushing blindly" thing, that isn't smart. Playing objective doesn't require you to do that though. Idk, just seems like a rarity in this game to find someone who will take a win over a few deaths.
---
GT: SL Tops10
#14MoegittoPosted 3/19/2013 7:09:46 PM
As long as there are streaks in the game, people will only care about kills. Like somebody said, they need to increase the objective points to an almost crazy amount to level out with the kills. KC is plagued by people that either WON'T go for tags or complain that someone took their tags. Domination is plagued by campers and people that won't go for B, even after the dropped the points for capping a neutral flag to force people to go for B. HQ is almost made for campers. Demolition is close, but the problem with Demolition isn't the mode so much as the maps.
---
Everyone on GameFaqs pretty much is a troll. This site honestly has the WORST user base I have ever seen. -Tuggboat1121
#15ReZ-CatzPosted 3/19/2013 7:12:21 PM
Sounds like you guys need a clan... just saying ;)
#16Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 3/19/2013 7:31:53 PM
I do.... then get annoyed at my teammates when they try to cap all the flags in dominations, instead of just getting starting flag/b flag, and defending them.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
You do good, people will hate. You do bad, people will hate. You just sit there, people will hate. Welcome to the COD community.
#17SL_Tops10(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 9:22:07 PM
Kant_Remoob_Eht posted...
I do.... then get annoyed at my teammates when they try to cap all the flags in dominations, instead of just getting starting flag/b flag, and defending them.

It only irritates me when randoms do that. If you have a good team, running a trip cap isn't too bad. Then again, it seems nearly any random I'm teamed with just camps in the back, so I wouldn't mind them pushing for a trip cap, lol.
---
GT: SL Tops10
#18BA_in_BSPosted 3/20/2013 12:58:20 AM
In KC I notice people really go for the confirming part, not so much the killing, but definitely the confirming. If the name of it was confirm and get killed, then most people are great at that, especially if you get the kill for them. But I guess that's not really an objective mode.
---
PSN: AlwaysGetsWasted
Xbox Live: BA in BS
#19maturin1919Posted 3/20/2013 1:15:59 AM
I try to, I really do.

However, I refuse to sacrifice myself for a team that's not willing to play the objective.

Lots of times Domination simply becomes TDM with flags on the map.
---
The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.
#20thebest99Posted 3/20/2013 1:20:10 AM
Yes, the objective in TDM is to kill everyone while hindering the enemy team from killing you and your teammates
---
New Commentary! 2/22/13-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1Egs3IRLbc
GT: Dan Harkinz