The same maps over and over and over

#1tadmfpolePosted 3/20/2013 3:06:28 AM
There are 18 maps available to play in Domination. How is it I can go weeks without seeing certain maps, while I see the same 4 again and again in the same sitting? Doesn't matter what the lobby votes, you seem to be limited to voting between 4-5 maps and they will be the only thing in rotation no matter how long you play.
---

Wow! You're so hardcore I'll bet you play Tic Tac Toe as a full contact sport! -HappyHappyJoyJoy
#2sphixxPosted 3/20/2013 6:16:06 AM
tadmfpole posted...
There are 18 maps available to play in Domination. How is it I can go weeks without seeing certain maps, while I see the same 4 again and again in the same sitting? Doesn't matter what the lobby votes, you seem to be limited to voting between 4-5 maps and they will be the only thing in rotation no matter how long you play.

Grind
Grind
Grind
Grind
Grind
Grind
Grind
Grind
Plaza
Grind
Grind
F*cking Grind
#3cbc72Posted 3/20/2013 7:27:10 AM
I blame the dumbing down of society.
---
Beast Mode!
http://tinyurl.com/cvpwash
#4webbc99Posted 3/20/2013 8:51:59 AM
sphixx posted...
tadmfpole posted...

Grind
Grind
Grind
Grind
Grind
Grind
Grind
Grind
Plaza
Grind
Grind
F*cking Grind

I would be happy with this. So many of the maps are terrible in this game, I am just content to play a good map, even if it's the same every time.

Hijacked, Grind and Downhill are superb maps imo.
Express, Standoff and Mirage I will vote for if it's over any of the bad maps (instead of random).
Random if anything else is the choice.

If a decent map comes up in the listing, most of the time people will vote for it. If it's one of the many rubbish maps, people will go for random, and that's your only chance of playing on something like Drone.
---
PSN: Toastie88 | XBL: Mor7al S7rike | Steam: webbc99
Playing: World of Warcraft, Guild Wars 2, PSASBR
#5dmcd93Posted 3/20/2013 8:55:07 AM
I blame the government, why do we even pay taxes!?
---
Garrus is the Greatest bro in gaming.
Devil May Cry 2 is the best 3rd person shooter ever made.