Finally used the SCAR...

#1SevenDayCandlePosted 3/20/2013 3:32:27 PM
127 kills, 32 headshots, 26% accuracy, 2.4 KD.

Not too bad of a gun. Headshot machine too. Not sure why I didn't use it earlier honestly... That's all done with no attachments too, since the attachments I had unlocked weren't worth the point.
#2Webmaster4531Posted 3/20/2013 4:06:54 PM
Gotta love those ironsights.
#3SevenDayCandle(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 4:10:35 PM
Webmaster4531 posted...
Gotta love those ironsights.

I used it on Turbine, Drone, Raid, and Express. It's fine in CQC, sick over long range, and shoots through half the maps walls.
#4HeartlessCharmsPosted 3/20/2013 4:12:32 PM
It was buffed.
---
All I have in life is my new appetite for failure.
#5SevenDayCandle(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 4:15:56 PM
HeartlessCharms posted...
It was buffed.

Just googled it. Wow. The thing just seems great at all ranges. Wonder how far out it's 3HK range is now though.
#6majorgalaxyPosted 3/20/2013 4:16:48 PM
have over 2200 kills with it

can never go wrong with SCAR

and it was buffed so it has an even longer range than already did
---
A book worth reading is A hitch hikers guide to the galaxy both good and funny
GT:MayorofEarth2
#7ShadowUmbreon42Posted 3/20/2013 4:20:34 PM
SevenDayCandle posted...
It was buffed.

Just googled it. Wow. The thing just seems great at all ranges. Wonder how far out it's 3HK range is now though.

It always kills at 3 shots. Tmartn tested it.

I'm kinda bugged that they buffed my baby since now the people that called it terrible (tmartn -_-) start using it. I also slightly hate tmartn after he said that...
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/62287165 (Halofan) Made my night. Don't mess with pokemon. www.youtube.com/victiniexpert2400
#8SevenDayCandle(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 4:23:26 PM
ShadowUmbreon42 posted...
SevenDayCandle posted...
It was buffed.

It always kills at 3 shots. Tmartn tested it.

I'm kinda bugged that they buffed my baby since now the people that called it terrible (tmartn -_-) start using it. I also slightly hate tmartn after he said that...

I had a ridiculous amount of Executioner kills before it was buffed a while back. Then all of a sudden just saw a ton of them. (not really a ton, you just actually saw them where you didn't before).

I hate some of the youtubers just because once they say something, everyone jumps on it.

Can I pay TmarTn to say that a really bad weapon is oh-so-awesome so I can see the influx of it?
#9gameflakPosted 3/20/2013 4:24:23 PM
It is a really solid gun. It's my favorite and go-to now. I have a couple different setups for it; one silenced and one not. I really like the irons on it.
---
What would happen if I hired two private investigators to follow each other?
#10crazyal888Posted 3/20/2013 5:03:19 PM
I used the SCAR-H alot before both patches, and still did great with it. It was my favorite gun ever since I unlocked it. I have about 2300 kills with it and 185 headshots.
---
GT: NINJA Voltage